Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Beach Shoot - Costa Del Wexford

• 28-06-2010 9:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭

I think i underestimated how good irish beaches could have been for a shoot, myself and herself took a drive down towards wexford and i was delighted with the results, looks like the Carribean or something lol

4738096927_a3595e7efa.jpg

4738084199_d624c31f87.jpg

4738090067_9147a94248.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭superflyninja

wow-waa-wee-waah.
    yup its certainly does look tropical. not sure the last burnt out shot works but thumbs up for the rest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Not bad but while #3 is erm OTT #1 and #2 the left hand side of the bikini top just looks blown from my pov.
    The sand in #2 also looks too blown, wether it was that colour or not.
    Besides all that they're nice and nice thigh tatt on her.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Sweet! I'm liking the blown out effect of No.3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

Great shots. Btw does your missus know she's posted on the internet in a small bikini :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

Love the 1st one, never would have guessed it's wexford!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭tommyl2010

swingking wrote: »
    Great shots. Btw does your missus know she's posted on the internet in a small bikini :D

haha yep she does :)

thanks all, no.3 is just down to personal preference really i like the effect but wouldnt over do it with alot of shots.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

number 2 for me, number 1 would have been excellent if she was turned slighty to her left to get rid of the shadow. Number 3 doesnt do her any favours in terms of the pose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

btw what gear did you use for these shots ?

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭GavinZac

Maybe its my monitor but they seem a little too blown out. But the poses, the set up, the girl... :D

Is there any lighting used other than sunlight? I think a slight improvement would have been to expose it a little less and use something to reflect some of the great sun back on her for a more focused high key effect than what's there.

Still... better than most of my efforts! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

I wouldn't be in a position to critique model shots but im liking them all.
    Was it just natural light? Any reflectors used?

• Advertisement

I wouldn't be in a position to critique model shots but im liking them all.
    Was it just natural light? Any reflectors used?

cheers all, it was just us headin down for a drive so no reflectors or strobis used just natural light, im happy with the results based on what it was, if it was a paid job i would have put a little more effort in lol

As an aside - what time was it when you did this? Were there others around? I have a willing model but the problem is finding a nice, deserted beach in good weather at a convenient time!

GavinZac wrote: »
    As an aside - what time was it when you did this? Were there others around? I have a willing model but the problem is finding a nice, deserted beach in good weather at a convenient time!

this was the middle of the day we were there from about 12 till 3ish and only saw 2 other people :) pm me your email and ill give you directions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

Liking the first 2. Great shots, great to have such a 'model', great to be having (or is that had) such a summer !! Is this somewhere on Curracloe beach, or further up, Blackwater beach ?

tommyl2010 wrote: »
    this was the middle of the day we were there from about 12 till 3ish and only saw 2 other people :) pm me your email and ill give you directions

Nice! Ah, its ok. Wexford's a bit out of the way and shall be heading off to Thailand shortly so hopefully no shortage of nice beaches there :)

Advertisement