Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liklihood of getting the loan?

Options
  • 28-06-2010 10:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

I've applied for A €2000 loan with AIB bank. I do not have an account there, but am planning on opening one today. I have applied for the loan over five years. I have no previous credit ratings but have a steady income of €400 euro a month, so I can easily afford the payments on the loan. Are there any experts out there who can tell me what the liklihood of me getting the loan are? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭talkin

im not an expert but i think it'll depend on how long you have had your job. like i dont think you'l get the loan if you just started your current job recently. banks are not giving out loans as easily as they used to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Cook!eMonster

Well, I've been there seven months, and I also have a house which is empty at the moment but will be getting rented out in the next month or so!

income of 400 hundred a month??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Cook!eMonster

between 360-400 yes

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Is that a total income or just disposable income?

It's a not a big loan but if that's your total income they may factor in general living expenses themselves, and obviously €400 is not a lot to cover everything!

• Advertisement

id doubt it very much that you'd get a loan earning 400 hundred a month. four hundred a week maybe you might get it but four hundred a month is very low income

Advertisement