Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 way timer crossover switch???

Options
  • 28-06-2010 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi, I'm having trouble finding these. I believe they have to exist but i'm comming up short.

I am wiring two sets of Lights (led lights, that run off mains), two different colours. I want them to be on a timer so that at a particular time one goes off while the other turns on. Is there any way i can achieve this without two standard socket timers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Randyleprechaun

A timer and a couple of contactors would do the trick

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭steifanc

you need a flip flop , lathching or one shot relay , try radionics or tcm controls

you can do a set reset configuration with two normall relays ,but doing this way you will always have a coil energised , not really good idea if avoidable , a plused relay latch is the way to go with a tied n/o n/c contact set . you can get them with timers and logic functions .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,745 ✭✭✭meercat

http://www.switchcraft.ie/products.asp?maincat=TIM
    try 2 channel timer.select 207
    when 1 zone turns off,turn other zone on

Advertisement