Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions Dublin-->Lahinch

• 28-06-2010 12:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭

Hey could anyone give me the quickest directions from Blanchardstown (M50) to Lahinch in Clare.

The AA route map is giving me N4, M6, N18(Clarinbridge,Kilcolgan), N67 (Ennistymon) then Lahinch

Total time 3hr 14mins

I dont always trust the AA route map as it can bring you a much longer route and/or leave bits out right at the end.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

Head to Limerick, then ennis, take the clarecastle exit on ennis bypass, take signs to ennistymon, lahinch is right after ennistymon 3 1/2 hours maybe 4 I'd say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

That seems longer than what AA are quoting but thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Real Clare Man

The Limerick road is longer....head out Galway road just as per AA directions...Lahinch would be well signposted so you should be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Nevermind_

I make this journey quite regularly.
    The Galway road is much faster these days motorway all the way to Galway.
    Also if youre going the limerick route it can take over an hour to get through limerick if traffic is busy.
    follow the AA directions its the quickest route especially from that side of dublin

Advertisement