Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO alert list

• 28-06-2010 1:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭

Don't forget to check before you submit your final choices. There may be a new course there to suit you

e.g 1 DCU have dropped the higher maths requirement for a course by changing it from a B.Eng to a BSc.

e.g 2 the pharmacy technician course in letterkenny was only added the 10th of this month

Worst case scenario. A course you picked is no longer on the CAO :eek:

http://www.cao.ie/index.php?page=alertlists

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

pathway33 wrote: »
    Don't forget to check before you submit your final choices. There may be a new course there to suit you

e.g 1 DCU have dropped the higher maths requirement for a course by changing it from a B.Eng to a BSc.

e.g 2 the pharmacy technician course in letterkenny was only added the 10th of this month

Worst case scenario. A course you picked is no longer on the CAO :eek:

http://www.cao.ie/index.php?page=alertlists
    I can finally fulfill my dream of being a horticulturist!:D I may have misread the tiny writing...

Thanks anyway:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

theowen wrote: »
    I can finally fulfill my dream of being a horticulturist!:D I may have misread the tiny writing...

Don't knock it honey. In a few years grass and weeds* may be all ireland has left :D

* That is what a horticulturist does isn't it? :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

pathway33 wrote: »
    Don't knock it honey. In a few years grass and weeds* may be all ireland has left :D

* That is what a horticulturist does isn't it? :o
    I think so! That's gas :D I always thought you were a guy, and I just imagined you in the gayest voice ever saying, "don't knock it honey":pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

theowen wrote: »
    I always thought you were a guy

am too :D

Advertisement