If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Itouch Dock with CD Player

Options
  • 28-06-2010 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

Looking for a docking station for Itouch that has CD player also built in.

Can you recommend anything?

Thanks
    D

Edit -> PS. Also in the market for one of those touch screen remotes that you can control all devices with...

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

zefer wrote: »
    Hi Guys

Looking for a docking station for Itouch that has CD player also built in.

Can you recommend anything?

Thanks
    D

Edit -> PS. Also in the market for one of those touch screen remotes that you can control all devices with...

Zefer,

thanks for the post - your timing is excellent as we have just received the radical new Teac AURB

Quite simply, the most radical, class-leading iPod dock you will see
    or hear. Anywhere.

TEAC have developed an iPod dock that is destined to become a
    best seller. It offers a combination of performance, sound quality,
    versatility and sensational design unmatched by any other dock.

Performance - 100 watts of pure hi fidelity sound delivered
    through two 11/4” tweeters and two 31/2” woofers - really excellent quality!

Versatility - iPod dock compatible with every iPod model, CD
    player built-in, USB port for playback of MP3 memory stick files and
    FM radio tuner.

The addition of the CD / USB / FM tuner is really handy and it also has auxiliary inputs to allow you to plug in other devices! And unlike certain other far more expensive devices which don't have a display / Tuner or CD player built in - you can also retract the iPOD dock into the body of the AURB so it really looks slick even when it's not doing it's iPOD duty!

We are doing the AURB at £249.95/€299.99

picture.php?albumid=1057&pictureid=6673

Told you - it does look slick/radical!

I'm going to post a selection of the iPOD docking range we have available over the next 24 hours so keep your eyes peeled!

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭zefer

Hi John

Pretty funky looking alright but a little out of what I had planned to spend.
    My bad, should have mentioned I had budget of approx €100-€150 in mind.

I'll keep an eye out over next couple of days for list of available docking stations.

Cheers

Zefer,

I'm going to post a selection of the iPOD docking range we have available over the next 24 hours so keep your eyes peeled!

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi guys

Any sign of the IPOD docking range you have being posted??

Thanks
    Z

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi zefer.

Would of any of these two suit?

Teac SR-LUXi
    http://www.teac.co.uk/products/ipod-docking-SR-LUXi.php

SR-LUXi.jpg
    We have the above dock priced at £99.95 / 124.99 Euro

Or the Teac SR2DAB below which is priced at £129.95 / 159.99 Euro
    http://www.teac.co.uk/products/iPod-docking-SR-2DAB.php

SR-2DAB.jpg

Hi Kenny

PM Sent about this.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey Zefer.

Just to let know that your LUXi shipped yesterday and should arrive with yourself on Monday.

Again thanks for the order. If you get a chance once you have used the product for a day or so drop by and let us know what you think of it :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.