Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interviews

Options
  • 28-06-2010 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Hi,

I am doing a PhD on the topic of best processes and practices for soa development, and finding it difficult to get developers/analysts/architects etc, to participate in short interviews,

Here is some background info on the project:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2120573/Survey%20Guide%20v1.pdf

I would be V Grateful if anybody on here with experience in this area would do a 30 min skype interview with me,

Or maybe you could point me in the right direction....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭nellyshark

I didnt read the PDF so this may not be even applicable but does it have to be a phone interview, could you create a google questionnaire and post the links here and some other forums?

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭stephenlane80

The research is quite exploratory in nature so i think interview format is better, i did a pilot study with questionnaires and it was difficult to get enough data from them,

Good suggestion though, thanks

Advertisement