Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EnCore Acquisitions - anyone heard of?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ich

Yes I work there! It is a sales company, were you can start at door - door, and work your way up to management. So experience would be useless, as every product is different. And it is manly a training program so every one starts at the same point and learns about the business and how it works.

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭PaulPinnacle

I could be wrong, but my instant reaction here is "looks like PMD marketing have a new name".

Feel free to check out the numerous threads on PMD marketing to understand the implications of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

+1

But its strange that anyone posting about PDM et al are first time posters (ich) and normally give to company a glowing report!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭91011

If a company is not willing to give any real information about themselves or the job they have available then expect it to be the utter sh1te job of knocking on doors selling any of the following

Overpriced water systems
    overpriced matresses
    any number of telephone / tv services / electricity / gas
    other crap that any self respecting retailer would not touch (esp crap make-up)

I'll bet €1000 that the "jobs" are commission only. E.G - eff off we're not paying you unless you make us money. - A real sales job will firstly give training and secondly if you are accepted, offer a basic wage.

Advertisement