Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

video not uploading to blogspot

• 28-06-2010 2:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 292 ✭✭

Hi all,

I put one video on our blog before just fine. I tried another one, same size and format but it just crawls.takes an hour and half to get to 7 %. i used .wmv and the size was 39mb, well under the 100mb limit. i dont think my net connection got timed out or anything. i tried it in quicktime and mp4 and mpg with no luck.
    I then made a youtube account and tried to upload an mp4 version to that with no luck.

Any ideas?

Brian.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

not sure about blogspot videos but what happens when you try and upload to youtube?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 292 ✭✭briano.de.rhino

im new to youtube but it doesnt upload there either. I read that youtubes image uploader is **** and that they took away their multiuploader which worked great, recently. I will try upload it at home instead of work to see if that makes a difference. if anybody has another idea or knows if youtube is acting up, let me know.thanks,

Brian.

Advertisement