Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One kennel or two?

Options
  • 28-06-2010 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi - I'm looking for some advice as to whether I should get one or two kennels for my two dogs. They are 8 months old and to now they have been sleeping/generally living indoors because I don't have a back garden. However, we are all moving house soon and they will be moving to having more of an outdoor lifestyle then!!!

At the moment, they sleep apart - the male dog sleeps under the kitchen table and the female dog sleeps in her puppy crate still. They are medium sized labradoodles and they get on brilliantly together except sometimes I think that the girl likes to get a bit of a break from the guy as he is so much bigger and stronger which can be a bit of a pain for her when they play.

Also, what size kennel/s should I get relative to dog size and what features in a kennel would people recommend?

Thx in advance!!!!

Advertisement