Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CCNA Lab equipment

Options
  • 28-06-2010 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hey!

Would you consider the following equipment to be useful for the CCNA exam..
    1. Two Cisco 2500 Series 2501 Router, 1 Ethernet port, 2 Serial ports (Loaded with Latest Cisco IOS)

2. Two Cisco 1900 Switch 27 Ethernet Ports (Loaded with Latest Cisco IOS)

The only issue I have is that the show version's from them are giving dates from 1999! Would this matter for the CCNA exam? Would they be out dated?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

Hey!

Would you consider the following equipment to be useful for the CCNA exam..
    1. Two Cisco 2500 Series 2501 Router, 1 Ethernet port, 2 Serial ports (Loaded with Latest Cisco IOS)

2. Two Cisco 1900 Switch 27 Ethernet Ports (Loaded with Latest Cisco IOS)

The only issue I have is that the show version's from them are giving dates from 1999! Would this matter for the CCNA exam? Would they be out dated?

You don't need any hardware. Hardware is very noisy when running. I find the simulator all you need and is I needed for mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭NullZer0

Advertisement