Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry for England :(

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

i was a harry fan for a long time but if we went back to him now it would sicken me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

As much as I dislike Harry, and I dislike him a lot, I think I'm going to buy his book. I've been reading some of the extracts over the last two days and some of them have made me laugh out loud ("LOL").

This transfers one is worth a read - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2451421/Harry-Redknapp-book-The-stories-maddest-transfer-deals--Paulo-Futre-Amdy-Faye-Paolo-Di-Canio-more.html

Being conned by a fake jockey for three years - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2447217/HARRY-REDKNAPP-BOOK-EXCLUSIVE-I-conned-pub-worker-posing-jockey.html

A Paul Merson gambling story - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2449190/HARRY-REDKNAPP-BOOK-EXCLUSIVE-Paul-Merson-gave-30k-look-game.html

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Me too, once I get it on the cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Look for the book in the fiction section chaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

He's now taking credit for Townsend,says him bringing Townsend to QPR on loan was the making of him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭White Heart Loon

tippspur wrote: »
    He's now taking credit for Townsend,says him bringing Townsend to QPR on loan was the making of him.

That was to be expected, he's full of self importance. Think I'll pirate a copy of his ebook to make myself feel better :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Well he did give him a chance when he wasn't getting a place at Spurs. I don't want Harry back and I wasn't impressed when he got the job at Spurs. I have lots of good memories of his time with Spurs, ye it all about himself with 'Arry but it wasn't all bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

i dont like redknapp but he turned spurs into a confident 'big' team. he layed foundations(mentally speaking) of the kinda team spurs are now

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

from balls.ie ;-)

QPR boss Harry Redknapp gave up his time today to answer questions on Twitter and we’re sure he wasn’t expecting anything like the response he received.

There was serious comparisons between a regular press conference and the answers posted on the clubs website with just the lighthearted questions put in front of him.

But here is just a pinch of the questions that Harry managed to dodge about both his professional and private life:

#askharry After Spurs sacked u, did you go to fast food drive ins to pretend you were being interviewed by @SkySportsNews?

Its uncanny, when I spit my chewing gum out, it always looks like you!"…….is this Art? #AskHarry

— Bish (@pjbish) October 24, 2013
    — Antony Harding (@DaddyHarding) October 24, 2013

your dream five a side lineup #AskHarry

— Liam (@thereelliam) October 24, 2013

Do you find your job taxing? #AskHarry

— Calvin Richardson (@Phil_De_Mangina) October 24, 2013

#AskHarry would you ever appear on ‘cash in the attic?’

— John Wenham (@Jonners_86) October 24, 2013

@StevenD1977 do you get a royalty cheque when deputy dog is shown on tv #AskHarry

— Stu Blemings (@geordieblem) October 24, 2013

Looking for a good second hand car. What are your thoughts on an Austin Allegro or a Datsun Cherry? #AskHarry

— Sean ORiordan (@SeanOR7) October 24, 2013

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

I don't know why people put themselves up for these Q and A sessions on twitter,they're only setting themselves up for abuse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

I don't know why people put themselves up for these Q and A sessions on twitter,they're only setting themselves up for abuse.

attention whores;)

Advertisement