Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graphic Design courses in Limerick?

Options
  • 28-06-2010 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭

Hi guys.

I've recently graduated from Limerick School of Art and Design after completing my Sculpture & Combined Media course (4 years), but Graphic Design was always my first choice and I'd like to do a course in it now that I'm done with my Degree.

LSAD already has a pretty good GD course, but it's more long-term than I would like (3 years).

Basically, I'm looking for a GD course that's 1 year or less in Limerick City, where I can formally (I've self-taught myself quite a bit and already had a few clients) learn the basics of Graphic Design and fully get to grips with Adobe Illustrator and InDesign (I already know my way around Photoshop).

Here's a sample of my work, for reference:
    BlackwingRush2.png

UkayPro-Championship-Top-8-Playmat.png

ChargeNoRykoNoZones.png

http://customplaymatdesigns.blogspot.com/

If anybody has any course suggestions, feel free to point me in the right direction :)

Advertisement