Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animation Software

Options
  • 28-06-2010 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭

If in wrong place mods please move.

Any one got any good easy to use anumation software that they could recommend? I want to use it to explain things in plain english and i'll put a clip of it on my website.

Thanks
    Anto

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

It depends on what you want to do. Adobe Flash is what we use in the company I work for. It would probably be the best program for you to use for internet clips. It's an easy enough program to use, once you know how to use it!

But there's also Toon Boom, another leading animation program. FlipBook is software for pencil-testing animation. And if you're looking to do 3D, we use Maya, but there's also 3D Studio Max and Softimage XSI. Also, Blender is a free 3D animation package, and by all accounts, is fantastic. Best thing for you to do is to look into each program and see which one suits your needs. Hope this helps!

Advertisement