Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

all Ireland tournament,

• 28-06-2010 4:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,843 ✭✭✭✭

Folks just wondering have any of the big Irish Org's tried put together a tournament, to find the best in each weight class in Ireland,

For example,
    Advertise the tournament as trying to crown a Irish champion, and try get the 16 best gyms out there to put forward there best guys in each weight, You win you progress, fighter could be seeded on there record,

It would take 4 shows to get it down to the final
    Then we would have a champion crowned , and he could defend his belt,

I understand its a lot harder to put together than it sounds maybe im wrong here but has it been tried,

Also is there any talk of trying to get any body to regulate the sport. before i get flamed i understand it would be a tuff job, just wondering has anyone tried this at all,

Ps :Im in no way having a go at the work done by all the org's in the country at the moment as they are all doing a great job and i understand the idea is a hard one to acheive,

Advertisement