Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HPAT Preparation Courses - Did they help you?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 123xyz

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

I guess when I set up this thread I was being a bit foolish, it's obviously a haven for HPAT prep course shillers. :rolleyes: Really, kinda shameful trying to trick kids into taking these courses based on lies, no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭i like pie

jumpguy wrote: »
    I guess when I set up this thread I was being a bit foolish, it's obviously a haven for HPAT prep course shillers. :rolleyes: Really, kinda shameful trying to trick kids into taking these courses based on lies, no?

i agree, the post above by 123xyz does seem a bit dodgy:) one post about the hpat where they name the website:rolleyes: it is unfair if people are lying:(

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭lctake2

that post does look dodgy, and i'm annoyed because i actually shelled out for courses and can give real advice on them but now probably nobody will believe me :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 123xyz

well at the end of the day, i got my place in medicine and this is the course that got it for me. Whether you take my advice or not is up to you but im just trying to tell you my experience with it and how it compares to others because unlike some, i actually know what im talking bout here. I know it may sound dodgy and all but you're all looking for a way to improve your score and im giving you the honest advice your looking for. When next june comes along im not gonna be the one disappointed. If anyone has any questions i would be happy to help ... <snip>

• Advertisement

123xyz wrote: »
    well at the end of the day, i got my place in medicine and this is the course that got it for me. Whether you take my advice or not is up to you but im just trying to tell you my experience with it and how it compares to others because unlike some, i actually know what im talking bout here. I know it may sound dodgy and all but you're all looking for a way to improve your score and im giving you the honest advice your looking for. When next june comes along im not gonna be the one disappointed. If anyone has any questions i would be happy to help and that is in relation to **** ,the institute or the actual test itself

well i know someone who got 202 and he got the 100th percentile! that's what i found hard to believe considering you said you got 203 and the 99th percentile. i have never done the hpat so maybe i'm completely wrong here but this does not make any sense to me:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

123xyz wrote: »
    well at the end of the day, i got my place in medicine and this is the course that got it for me. Whether you take my advice or not is up to you but im just trying to tell you my experience with it and how it compares to others because unlike some, i actually know what im talking bout here. I know it may sound dodgy and all but you're all looking for a way to improve your score and im giving you the honest advice your looking for. When next june comes along im not gonna be the one disappointed. If anyone has any questions i would be happy to help ....
    And you're about the 15th reg. who ...

... got a HPAT score in the 99th percentile, all down to one course, and is such a concerned citizen that they come on here and register especially to tell everyone at length and glowingly about it!!

So many deleted posts in this thread!! >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭louloubella

HEYA.
    Have you decided to do the hpat preparation days?
    i am applying for the hpat ulster and wondering if it is worth
    my while to do the southern hpat prep day for that? hpat ulster
    don't endorse or connect themselves to any prep days..im wildly confused about teh whole thing.
    Going for Occupational Therapy in Uni of Ulster.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭lctake2

i like pie wrote: »
    well i know someone who got 202 and he got the 100th percentile! that's what i found hard to believe considering you said you got 203 and the 99th percentile. i have never done the hpat so maybe i'm completely wrong here but this does not make any sense to me:confused:
    202 wasn't the 100th percentile, i sat the hpat in '09 and '10, got 99th percentile both times and my scores were 203 and 211

lctake2 wrote: »
    202 wasn't the 100th percentile, i sat the hpat in '09 and '10, got 99th percentile both times and my scores were 203 and 211

like i said i didn't do it, i'm just saying what their results were!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 weea.c13

I AM A SPAMMER AND NOW I AM BANNED.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

For this reason, I'm gonna lock this. Spammers = *facepalm*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement