Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teenagers in Limerick

Options
  • 28-06-2010 4:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I'm organising a trip to Limerick for a group of teenagers from Argentina July 21st to 30th. They will be taking English classes in UL but we want to find groups of people their own age in Limerick or closeby where they could meet and talk and maybe exchange culture and traditions. This will be the real benefit of their trip. Using english in real situations with local people their own age.
    Are there any groups, events, clubs, societies active during this time that would be willing to meet us to do an activity or just even meet up for a few hours?
    All suggestions welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Nockz

Hey,

I am not way too sure on who would be willing to but I would say email the Limerick Youth Service ([EMAIL="lys@limerickyouthservice.com?subject=Query%20from%20website"]lys@limerickyouthservice.com[/EMAIL]) as they may just be able to either set something up or get you in contact with people who can.

Best of luck with the trip!

Advertisement