Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fashion Photography: looking for models

Options
  • 28-06-2010 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi smile.gif

I own Shannon Angel Photography and i'm trying to expand into a couple of different horizons including model photography.
    I would love to be PM'd by anyone (male and female alike) interested in doing a wedding-themed modeling session, as well as anything you're interested in adding to your own portfolio. Did you get a new outfit you'd like photographed? Let me know. Think something's too weird? Think again smile.gif Let's be creative together!

All the sessions are time for photos (on CD). Obviously, no money will be exchanged. I am located near Fermoy, Co. Cork - so if you'd like to meet up for a shoot, Great!

Please come prepared to spend several hours with me. I would like to explore not only a couple different outfits (wedding and your own theme), but a few different locations. I'll even bring the snacks!

Some of my photos can be seen at www.shannonangel.com
    hope to hear from you soon!

Advertisement