Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

working visa NZ/Oz

Options
  • 28-06-2010 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Im looking into working/ travelling in oz/nz ater this year. Im guessing that getting visa through oz embassy online is the cheapest way?

For new zealand, is it possible to get a working holiday visa at the airport or when im in australis if i decide to move on?

cheers for any help

barry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Chet Zar

coldpaw wrote: »
    Im looking into working/ travelling in oz/nz ater this year. Im guessing that getting visa through oz embassy online is the cheapest way?

For new zealand, is it possible to get a working holiday visa at the airport or when im in australis if i decide to move on?

cheers for any help

barry

Best course of action is to check the respective government websites to start with. You might be leaving it a bit tight applying for a WHV at the airport!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭FreeAnd..

cheers for any help

barry

Just get the Oz one online, then at the end of your year or two in Oz apply online for the NZ one...easy as

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭coldpaw

Chet Zar wrote: »
    Best course of action is to check the respective government websites to start with. You might be leaving it a bit tight applying for a WHV at the airport!

thats sweet means i don't have to go through usit or anyone for it and will be ok for getting the new zeland one in the airport.

cheers

thats sweet means i don't have to go through usit or anyone for it and will be ok for getting the new zeland one in the airport.

cheers

you won't be able to get a NZ one in the airport...I'm not sure where you heard this from...its the same as getting the Oz one, apply online - pay your cash and wait a few days (usually not long though)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,353 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

FreeAnd.. wrote: »
    you won't be able to get a NZ one in the airport...I'm not sure where you heard this from...its the same as getting the Oz one, apply online - pay your cash and wait a few days (usually not long though)

He never heard it anywhere, he asked a question.

OP, you can apply online from australia before you go to NZ

• Advertisement

Mellor wrote: »
    He never heard it anywhere, he asked a question.

OP, you can apply online from australia before you go to NZ

Sorry I must missed the post where someone answered him telling him he could get his NZ visa at the airport :rolleyes:

Advertisement