Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

problem woth theory test application

• 28-06-2010 6:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

i cant apply online cos everytime i fill in my details it wont process......it keeps going back 2 mto number....wtf like ive never had a licence b4 so i dont have a fu@kin MTO number.....can some1 help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 609 ✭✭✭jumbone

sounds like your booking a driving test not a theory test!

try this link

http://theorytest.ie/english/driver-theory-test/index.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭barbiedollz

eh....i aint that stupid....same site same bull****

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 609 ✭✭✭jumbone

eh no actually:

drivingtest.ie to book a driving test and theorytest.ie for you guessed it! a theory test!

your *stupid* (your word not mine) enough to not manage to book it without help so excuse my bullshit

edit:

just went through the motions of booking one there and the form says
    Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*)

but MTO number has no asterisk - its only for people who have a licence already in a different class such as a bike licence.

if it keeps returning to that page, check everything els such as a capital letter for your pps number

If it still doesnt work, and you decide to go postal :D make sure you send it to the right address. I think its in Cork but the old form i got from a garda station had a louth address on it. My application got lost in the post so I booked online and had the test passed before my postal application got a date for me...

Best of luck anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭barbiedollz

that link u posted is d same place ive been goin.....handicap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

that link u posted is d same place ive been goin.....handicap

Maybe you should seek your advice elsewhere, you clearly can't behave in a civilised manner

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement