Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get cheap heineken for oxegen????

Options
  • 28-06-2010 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

does anybody no where to get cheap heineken for oxegen ????
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭jumbone

12X50cl cans in tesco for 19

6x50cl cans in obriens for 10

tesco is better value

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭nipps

my advice: get cheaper beer altogether

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭slayerking

nipps wrote: »
    my advice: get cheaper beer altogether

Have to agree with nipps on this one. Friend of mine use to drink a fair bit of Heineken. He discovered Karpackie and now thats all he drinks, much cheaper than Heineken and stronger too I believe.

OP, you should try a blind tasting of a mixture of lagers for the fun, see which one you like best. You might find the cheap ones are equal 'quality' to the more expensive ones, if not better!!
    Might save you money in the long run. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭jumbone

I think the OP may be planning on taking advantage of the free heineken storage at oxegen.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭pa990

have a look in lidl.
    They sometimes have deals on heineken
    .. And sometimes it's the prosper 5% stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

cheap?? heiniken??

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

I always think spirits are the best for festivals as you don't have to lug the heavy beer around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 minge_lover

jumbone wrote: »
    12X50cl cans in tesco for 19

6x50cl cans in obriens for 10

tesco is better value

o'briens doin 24 cans for €30.. maken them better value :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 BrazereeL

Lidl have specials on Heino in their Clane,Naas,Sallins & Newbridge stores:cool::cool::cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

To the people not in the know, this is why the OP wants Heineken.

http://2010.oxegen.ie/3888/news/stay-chilled-at-oxegen-with-heineken-cold-rooms/

I want to get Heineken now for the fact it will be cold and there's **** all chance of your drink getting nicked. Problem is I now need to get smokes, 2 crates and a return bus ticket for less than 100 quid.

Anyone found any better deals than Tesco?
    o'briens doin 24 cans for €30.. maken them better value

Is that the same across all O'Briens?

RMD wrote: »
    To the people not in the know, this is why the OP wants Heineken.

http://2010.oxegen.ie/3888/news/stay-chilled-at-oxegen-with-heineken-cold-rooms/

I want to get Heineken now for the fact it will be cold and there's **** all chance of your drink getting nicked. Problem is I now need to get smokes, 2 crates and a return bus ticket for less than 100 quid.

Anyone found any better deals than Tesco?

Is that the same across all O'Briens?

think so.. just seen it on their website and went down to clontarf and they had it.. happy days :D

think so.. just seen it on their website and went down to clontarf and they had it.. happy days :D

In Clontarf??

Definitely is happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Just save yourself the bother and a few bob and get Tuborg instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

superquinn in Ranelagh have a special at the moment (well it was runnng last week)

2x20cans for €30 ...so 40 cans for €30 (at least I think it was cans.... might have been bottles....oh.... its been a long day - I'm off to bed - cant think straight)

Just save yourself the bother and a few bob and get Tuborg instead.

Look it at this way.

2 crates of Heineken = 60 quid.

2 crates of Tuey = 40 quid in Dunnes.

Ye that's a good saving, but if you think about it with the Heineken you're getting it cold and it's stored in a safe place for free. After having 2 crates of Bav nicked from me last year on the Thursday I'm not really in the mood to risk that again.

RMD wrote: »
    In Clontarf??

Definitely is happy days.

yup.. just not the greatest supply of it tho.. cos i bought everythin they had yesterday nd went down for 2 more crates today.. they had about 6 crates left there earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

Sorry to hi jack :D

Anyone know offers on bulmers :D

Advertisement