Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next sale - furniture included?

Options
  • 28-06-2010 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭

I saw a fabulous chair in Next yesterday, as I have never got furniture there I was wondering do they include furniture in the big sale they have. I would definatly get up at 4am for it, otherwise i am not so sure as it was dear

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Some of the furniture will be reduced, they usually reduce the larger pieces a day or two before the sale to make room so no harm asking the staff if it will be reduced maybe the week before the sale, they should be able to tell you if its included. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

It is worth asking the staff as the reduction will be on the handheld computers they use, about 4 days before the sale, but do not abuse them if they can't tell you.

If they are not allowed just leave it. Try the UK website the day before the sale the 'home' reductions should be there but the website closes at 12:00 am the day of the sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Birdsong

Thanks a million to you both, you have been very helpful, will do as you advice. Heres hoping my chair is included. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭acermaple

Anyone know what day the sale starts on and what is the story about ordering household stuff (bedlinen etc) at sale prices from their internet site?

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

The sale starts the 17th of July and you can only buy online at the sale price if you are in the UK. The Irish site wont have sale prices on it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement