Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advice

• 28-06-2010 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭

Hi Everyone, I'm going to Doolin with the family next week and wanted to know if there is a gym near by. I'll only be there for the week so I need one that does pay as you go, not membership. And where is the best place to swim...looking for somewhere like the 40 foot; that is sheltered enough. If any one has any places of interests and advice, feel free. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭top madra

swimming in doolin,if you cant find these places just ask some locals..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Nevermind_

That Cliff and cave jump is great craic but its a fairly long walk to get there now that they locked the gate out at the road.
    Used to go up there a few times a week during the summer when it was easier to access, there used to be a dolphin you could swim with there too.
    Once saw a rather porky young fella do the jump which was probably the worst belly flop I've ever seen

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭darkestlord

Thanks for the info. appreciate that. I'm looking for somewhere sheltered where I can swim, not really brave enough for the diving. If anyone can give me some directions , that would be great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭top madra

Thanks for the info. appreciate that. I'm looking for somewhere sheltered where I can swim, not really brave enough for the diving. If anyone can give me some directions , that would be great.

what do you mean sheltered?
    theres low places beside that cliff too..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Nevermind_

You dont have to jump off the cliff to go swimming there and its quite sheltered from the currents.
    youre actually jumping into a little cove.

• Advertisement
Advertisement