Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone feed Lukullus Dog Food?

Options
  • 28-06-2010 9:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Just wondering if anyone here feeds their dogs Lukullus? After a long search for a food that was good quality and affordable I put my dogs on Luaths but I found that their coats have become quite dull, and one of them has developed very dry scabby skin and a hot spot on one paw despite being supplemented with omega 3's. So after looking around again I found Lukullus on zooplus and I thought the ingredient list sounded great. However zooplus doesn't give an analysis breakdown, and I can't find many reviews or information about it on the internet. So if anyone uses or has used it I'd love to hear what you think of it :)

Advertisement