Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Economics Degree

• 28-06-2010 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

Hey, could I just have people's opinion on which degree is better recognised and would have better career opportunities - Economics and Maths in TCD or Economics and Finance in UCD. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭stainluss

Hey, could I just have people's opinion on which degree is better recognised and would have better career opportunities - Economics and Maths in TCD or Economics and Finance in UCD. Thanks.

Im cant answer definitively, but from what I've heard if you intend on working outside Ireland, TCD would probably be the way to go.
    Within Ireland - its debatable, so I'll let people who have been there and done that decide..

What area are you looking to get into?

Advertisement