Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Busses/Trains from Mullingar to Clara

Options
  • 28-06-2010 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Are there are any busses or trains from Mullingar to Clara?

I've Googled, but can't find anything. Also tried Bus Eireann, but can't find anything with them either.

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Can anyone help please?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭The Scawgeen

There's no train from Mullingar to Clara, however you can go from Mullingar to Athlone, change at Athlone for Clara. There may be a 15 minute wait or it could be 3 hours, your best bet is to ring the Stationmaster's office in either Mullingar or Athlone. Can't help with the buses however, one of the private companies may do that run. If you still have no joy there's always the 'Community Diary' section on Midlands Radio 3, sometimes there's ads for people looking for a lift from A to B.

There's no train from Mullingar to Clara, however you can go from Mullingar to Athlone, change at Athlone for Clara. There may be a 15 minute wait or it could be 3 hours, your best bet is to ring the Stationmaster's office in either Mullingar or Athlone. Can't help with the buses however, one of the private companies may do that run. If you still have no joy there's always the 'Community Diary' section on Midlands Radio 3, sometimes there's ads for people looking for a lift from A to B.
    Thanks for your help.

I am not sure if this is any use to anyone, but there is a new tow link bus operated by Slieve Bloom Coaches, between Mullingar and Tullamore.

Hope it can be of some use.

http://www.slievebloomcoaches.ie/

I have no affiliation/connections to Slieve Bloom Coaches, I just thought this information might be of some use

Advertisement