Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pasta Bella

Options
  • 28-06-2010 9:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭

Anyone any recommendations for the above restaurant? Group of us going for dinner in Mullingar this week, Oscars will be closed for annual holidays :( so will try it out.

Whats nights is Pasta Bella open? Trying to make reservation this evening but phone ringing out

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Think they're closed on Monday's and open Tuesday to Sunday, but I'm not 100% sure.

I was there once (few weeks ago) and it was lovely. The food was good, imo. It was also reasonably priced and iirc, there is an early bird menu, four courses for €18.95. I'd recommend Pasta Bella.

There was this thread recently, maybe it can be of some help to you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Featherl

Think they're closed on Monday's and open Tuesday to Sunday, but I'm not 100% sure.

I was there once (few weeks ago) and it was lovely. The food was good, imo. It was also reasonably priced and iirc, there is an early bird menu, four courses for €18.95. I'd recommend Pasta Bella.

There was this thread recently, maybe it can be of some help to you?
    Thanks Purple bobbin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Featherl wrote: »
    Thanks Purple bobbin
    No probs, glad to help.

Advertisement