Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TEFL Advice

Options
  • 28-06-2010 9:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I'm moving to Melbourne from Ireland and am thinking of doing a TEFL course. I've looked at the site and it's a bit confusing with a range of courses offered. Can anyone advise on a course which would give me a decent chance of teaching English in Melbourne??

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

alanjoseph wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm moving to Melbourne from Ireland and am thinking of doing a TEFL course. I've looked at the site and it's a bit confusing with a range of courses offered. Can anyone advise on a course which would give me a decent chance of teaching English in Melbourne??

Cheers.

Why not do the course in Ireland and then come here?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭Tigerandahalf

Even though there is a large amount of immigrants in Melb Im not sure how much TEFL work is out there. I see very few jobs being advertised on the recruitment websites..maybe Ive missed them. Most immigrants in recent years here are Indian and Chinese and the vast majority of these have good spoken English.

Advertisement