Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should i do a full deck or just a half ???

• 28-06-2010 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭

My parents were thinking of getting some decking in a small area near the house that gets the sun, so we got a few people into give us quotes,

one particular company suggested that if we were going to do that part why dont we do up to the house so that when they come out the decking is right beside them and less steps etc.

what i want to know is it a good idea to have decking right up to the house or would i be better off just doing the area i was going to do which gets the sun a lot were as the part up to the house does not recieve as much sun..

im a bit concerned about slipping rain, frosty, weather, if its on your door step with decks particulary elderly people, also thinking right up to the house whats going on beneath lol.

any suggestions or ideas be great also if it was not up to the house it would be only on the right part of diagram half it the brown part
    kkkkkkk-1.jpg

Advertisement