Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

soccer for next season

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

Does Nova sports czech republic still have EPL rights this coming season. Been watching adverts on Nova sports, but no mention of EPL.

Digi tv hold the rights in Czech, but there is no Digi sport channel in Czech republic?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,345 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I see LJ's now has tp listings for the TV2 Sport EPLHD channels but they are for 4.8E.

http://liveonsat.com/LJsport_foot_epl_only.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭Manc-Red

snaps wrote: »
    Does Nova sports czech republic still have EPL rights this coming season. Been watching adverts on Nova sports, but no mention of EPL.

Digi tv hold the rights in Czech, but there is no Digi sport channel in Czech republic?

I'm worried about this too, their 23e channel in HD is amazing.

Charity Shield is confirmed which is usually a healthy sign that live EPL is on that particular channel.

Would admit that the lack of advertising is worrying me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭bassy

hey manc i,ve heard the nova cze have lost the rights to sportklub:( and bad pic quality and no eng comm on sportklub.

Manc-Red wrote: »
    I'm worried about this too, their 23e channel in HD is amazing.

Charity Shield is confirmed which is usually a healthy sign that live EPL is on that particular channel.

Would admit that the lack of advertising is worrying me.

bassy wrote: »
    hey manc i,ve heard the nova cze have lost the rights to sportklub:( and bad pic quality and no eng comm on sportklub.

Ah B, thats bad news big-style.

Love oul Nova :(

Thanks in anyway m8

• Advertisement

is there a sport klub cz? theres ct sport, nova sport, sport 1 and sport 2? yes 23.5east nova sport hd is amazing, also english audio

mtg (viasat) hold the czech and bulgaria rights. nova sports bulgaria are showing the epl, so surely Nova czech will? and anyone with a diema sub, nova sports bulgaria is a premium channel, not the same sub as diema!

mtg (viasat) hold the czech and bulgaria rights. nova sports bulgaria are showing the epl, so surely Nova czech will? and anyone with a diema sub, nova sports bulgaria is a premium channel, not the same sub as diema!

With L'j not having it up yet & no advertising, Shaun on L'js is saying his UPC card is useless....

It aint looking good :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭irishchris

_http://www.premierleague.com/page/International/0,,12306~1384572,00.html

seems digi sports have rights to czech and slovakia epl to digi sport according to the official permier league rights page; such a shame if this is right :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

looking like Nova Greece will have 3pms

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭carbsy

Pal wrote: »
    looking like Nova Greece will have 3pms

And I'm pretty sure they have English audio as a secondary stream to the Greek one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Lads for those that have ordered Cyfra cards from Satsklep did you ever hear from them after the order was placed or did the card just arrive by courier several days later ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

redout wrote: »
    Lads for those that have ordered Cyfra cards from Satsklep did you ever hear from them after the order was placed or did the card just arrive by courier several days later ?

do these cards work in the dreambox without a cam redout?

ntlbell wrote: »
    do these cards work in the dreambox without a cam redout?

Yes they do once you run CCcam 2.1.3 or higher.

Also been advised that CCcam will update the card

hi mate i recieved and email from them after i ordered and money went through. i also recieved an email from ups with tracking number later that day

is that for def that ccam updates card entitlements? if so great as mine is due to arrive today

irishchris wrote: »
    hi mate i recieved and email from them after i ordered and money went through. i also recieved an email from ups with tracking number later that day

is that for def that ccam updates card entitlements? if so great as mine is due to arrive today

Yeah I spoke with a chap who is running a Cyfra card with CCcam and he confirmed. Bit worried as I ordered a card on sunday and according to my credit card they took payment on monday yet I never received any email confirmation of that nor UPS tracking number. I received an order number but that was before the payment even was made. Just at to sending them an email to see what the story is.

doesnt sound good alright. did you setup account on their website too if so login and check myaccount and it should say status of your order. i paid by transfer hence why mine took 12 days to get here

I can see the order under "Awaiting orders of the realization"

The english is quite poor to be honest.

Its says status: uncashed

But my credit card says the took payment on monday

What did yours appear under ?

hi mate
    ya it said awaiting realization and uncashed as bank tranfer took 3 working days. to be honest there was no movement from them till i emailed them after 3 working days saying they had the money and then within hour had reply with tracking number. yours definitely sounds like it has not been posted. i will send you email address in pm of who to email to

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 205 ✭✭Superfin

I'm the same, ordered last wednesday and nothing since. Same message "Awaiting orders of the realization".
    Paid by credit card on the day

Can you pm me the e-mail address to follow up please?

• Advertisement

lj's has Diema down for showing one 3pm on saturday and Nova down to show a seperate 3pm. Must be that this season instead of both being on Diema it looks like one each.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭downwiththatsor

Superfin wrote: »
    I'm the same, ordered last wednesday and nothing since. Same message "Awaiting orders of the realization".
    Paid by credit card on the day

Can you pm me the e-mail address to follow up please?

I ordered last Friday and got tracking number a few hours ago by email, package arrived in barking uk an hour ago :D
    Just email the address given in the confirmation of order email.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 205 ✭✭Superfin

I ordered last Friday and got tracking number a few hours ago by email, package arrived in barking uk an hour ago :D
    Just email the address given in the confirmation of order email.

I sent the mail of an hour ago and it was read so i'm awaiting the response

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭azzeretti

I ordered a received an email within a day with a tracking number and confirmation number.

CCcam updates entitlements fine for me.

Thor 0.8W - 10841 V 24500 7/8 - TV2 EPL HD1
    Thor 0.8W - 10934 V 24500 7/8 - TV2 EPL HD1/2

Anyone getting this on their dish in Ireland as its the K1 Beam.

My 88cm & Dreambox cant latch on

Manc-Red wrote: »
    Thor 0.8W - 10841 V 24500 7/8 - TV2 EPL HD1
    Thor 0.8W - 10934 V 24500 7/8 - TV2 EPL HD1/2

Anyone getting this on their dish in Ireland as its the K1 Beam.

My 88cm & Dreambox cant latch on

I'll try it now.

EDIT: Yep I picked them up on my 1m - they aint very strong - most I can get SNR is 50% on my dish.

I'll try it now.

EDIT: Yep I picked them up on my 1m - they aint very strong - most I can get SNR is 50% on my dish.

50% is unwatchable surely? The lowest SNR that I require for watchable tv is 75%+. Of course BER has a factor to play in this too.Infact transponders won't even scan in on anything less than 70% on my DM600 with Triax TD88 dish.Moving to the VU+ Duo next week though. w00p!

carbsy wrote: »
    50% is unwatchable surely? The lowest SNR that I require for watchable tv is 75%+ Of course BER has a factor to play in this too.Infact transponders won't even scan in on anything less than 70%.

It all depends - sometimes I have seen channels clear with just 45% and no problems encountered. Other times some other channels will require maybe 60 - 70% to clear. I think I read that you only require about 50% to clear channels from Sky.

It all depends - sometimes I have seen channels clear with just 45% and no problems encountered. Other times some other channels will require maybe 60 - 70% to clear. I think I read that you only require about 50% to clear channels from Sky.

hmmm, very stange.Maybe it's my DM600 DVB-S tuner (lowest SNR I get is 63 or 64% and that's on the worst transponders than won't even scan in.).... Anyhow, onwards and upwards... Vu+ Duo here I come. :)

• Advertisement

carbsy wrote: »
    hmmm, very stange.Maybe it's my DM600 DVB-S tuner.Anyhow, onwards and upwards... Vu+ Duo here I come. :)

Dreambox tuners have a bit of a rep for not being that sensitive.

Advertisement