Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

soccer for next season

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭Manc-Red

carbsy wrote: »
    hmmm, very stange.Maybe it's my DM600 DVB-S tuner.Anyhow, onwards and upwards... Vu+ Duo here I come. :)

Ive got a Dreambox and the tuners are tripe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭carbsy

Manc-Red wrote: »
    Ive got a Dreambox and the tuners are tripe.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... that could expain why 'automatic scan' (complete with daily satellites.xml updates though) picks up more channels than 'blindscan' on my DM600.DVB-S that is.Surely blindscan should always be a least the same number? ...assuming it's a true hardware blindscan, which I somehow doubt.Also, the only thing that's putting me off the VU+ Duo (slightly) is the lack of blindscan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

irishchris wrote: »
    _http://www.premierleague.com/page/International/0,,12306~1384572,00.html

seems digi sports have rights to czech and slovakia epl to digi sport according to the official permier league rights page; such a shame if this is right :mad:

There is no digisport in czech!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 COMPETITOR

snaps wrote: »
    I think the worry about satellite tv is all the talk of the ultra tight spot beams that will soon be coming. Mr greedy (Sky) must be rubbing his hands with delight that the only satellite packages in the UK/Ireland will be HIS services! When this happens, it'll be a very very dark day. IPTV will be the future im sure, but we in Ireland really need to get our act together in regards with BB speeds and reliability.

Welcome to boards.ie Darkman (Competitor) if that is you.

Yes mate is ME...My user name has been got from some one else...that is the only reason i got new user name..Thanks for the Welcome ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 COMPETITOR

They are many cards in market they have EPL or 3 PM...but many coutries have restrictions from EPL from Companies where they bought the rights...Like Pikells UK..EMI...Sport 5 Germany....AMG and others...

Small coutries do not advertise becouse EPL nd those Companies have put restriction, if they advertise outside or sell out side of their territory , the rights EPL will be take off ...is bull**** ,but is true...they traing to keep undercotroll the outletselling...to do not damage the skyb here..

I think people wait and see utill the EPL start and do not beleve no one...just the Facts...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭irishchris

There is no digisport in czech!

fair enough. wonder why it lists on the premier league website when you choose czech republic = digisport??

hope thats the case and nova sport hd has epl.

also i just scanned in all the tv2 epl channels at 49% in west ireland on triax 88cm dish with vu+. they dont seem to be broadcasting anything are they? i have the channels but they are blank. however tv2 hd which tuned in has norwegian weather coming in good and clear for me :D

edit: they are broadcasting on tv2 pl hd. even if it is just a test screen advertising premier league

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,345 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

The new TV2 EPLHD channels have launched on 0.8W.

10934 V 24500 7/8
    10841 V 24500 7/8
    DVB-S QPSK

I've got 58% signal on all 3 channels.

(1.1M dish N/W Ireland.)

2hce2du.jpg

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    The new TV2 EPLHD channels have launched on 0.8W.

10934 V 24500 7/8
    10841 V 24500 7/8
    DVB-S QPSK

I've got 58% signal on all 3 channels.

(1.1M dish N/W Ireland.)

2hce2du.jpg

Eventually got the dish up to scratch.

88cm Dish In Dublin Locked on all 3 Channels over the Freqs 51% with 4829 Ber.

Happy Days

Eventually got the dish up to scratch.

88cm Dish In Dublin Locked on all 3 Channels over the Freqs 51% with 4829 Ber.

Happy Days

Now the problem is clearing the channels!!!! What software are you using on your PC there, i must boot up my media center PC and have a play with it. I think ive dvbviewer and prog dvb running vplug on it.

Any suggestions what dvb software to use? will Vplug allow cccam to be used?

I'm worried about this too, their 23e channel in HD is amazing.

Charity Shield is confirmed which is usually a healthy sign that live EPL is on that particular channel.

Would admit that the lack of advertising is worrying me.

After some research, the mtg group owns Prima, Prima cool and R1 in czech. CME owns Nova sports cz.

There is no mention on Prima, Prima cool or R1's website of EPL, Same as Nova's website.

So either a new channel will be started up (Extra sub) or there's a surprise coming?

My contacts in Czech seem to think its business as usual for Nova sports, but im getting dubious!

Another great HD channel is sportmax on digiturk. Stunning picture and English audio.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Supercatic4

I assume "sportmax on digiturk" and "TV2 EPLHD" are subscription based services?

I assume "sportmax on digiturk" and "TV2 EPLHD" are subscription based services?

You would be correct. Gone are the days of free epl.

Just a note about Diema. Diema are only showing one match a week now as far as i know. Nova sports Bulgaria have the rights for the main matches, which is in the premium package of Bulsat/ITV partner/Focus sat. So before you buy make sure the card you are getting is for the premium channels (Diema is in the basic channels)

After some research, the mtg group owns Prima, Prima cool and R1 in czech. CME owns Nova sports cz.

There is no mention on Prima, Prima cool or R1's website of EPL, Same as Nova's website.

So either a new channel will be started up (Extra sub) or there's a surprise coming?

My contacts in Czech seem to think its business as usual for Nova sports, but im getting dubious!

Another great HD channel is sportmax on digiturk. Stunning picture and English audio.
    Great work as always m8 - fingers crossed on Nova....

Not so sure on Digiturk m8, those adds do my head in on the ticker

Now the problem is clearing the channels!!!! What software are you using on your PC there, i must boot up my media center PC and have a play with it. I think ive dvbviewer and prog dvb running vplug on it.

Any suggestions what dvb software to use? will Vplug allow cccam to be used?

Your always welcome to pm me lol, I'm not ready to be expelled from here yet lol

Your always welcome to pm me lol, I'm not ready to be expelled from here yet lol

I basically meant dvb software eg, DVBviewer, Prog dvb, etc. Nothing dodgy!!!:D

I basically meant dvb software eg, DVBviewer, Prog dvb, etc. Nothing dodgy!!!:D

Ah I believe ya Snaps lol

I was very confused by snaps' post this morning when I first read it.

Got no idea what any of the stuff he mentions is.

I'm guessing TV2 subs cost a lot of money + the extra for the EPL channels?

I'm now viewing them, the issue is the Audio - Picture is fantastic

You need a canal+ Norway sub, plus an extra EPL TV2 sub a bit like here we need a setanta or espn sub on top of a sky sub.

What i should have stated was i was looking at your screen grabs, just wondering what DVB software you are using? Im currently using dvbviewer on my media pc for doing bits and bobs.

• Advertisement

The problem will be when it starts to rain. I can get TV2 HD very well in clear and cloudy weather, but as soon as the rain comes, its johnny bye byes!! That K1 beam is right on the threshold here in the deep far west.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

The problem will be when it starts to rain. I can get TV2 HD very well in clear and cloudy weather, but as soon as the rain comes, its johnny bye byes!! That K1 beam is right on the threshold here in the deep far west.

Same story with Canal+ Sport HD on 1w - as soon as the rain hits the picture breaks up.

redout wrote: »
    Same story with Canal+ Sport HD on 1w - as soon as the rain hits the picture breaks up.

i cant even get that channel even in clear weather, just shows how much the signal drops off towards the west.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

i cant even get that channel even in clear weather, just shows how much the signal drops off towards the west.

We all need one of these :D

andrews1.8front.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,613 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

anybody know a sateillte installer in the munster region (tipp to be exact) who'll have a 1m dish and install it today or the weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 skjp

The following was posted on Tring's facebook page this morning. Looks like one 3PM game on a Saturday.

Times are GMT +1 hour

14.08 PREMIER LIGE Tottenham - Man.City - 13:45

14.08 RUSI... Zenit – Dinamo Moske - 14:00

14.08 PREMIER LIGE Blackburn - Everton - 16:00

14.08 PREMIER LIGE Chelsea - W.B.A - 18:30

15.08 RUSI Lokomotiv M. – Spartak M. - 14:00

15.08 PREMIER LIGE Liverpool - Arsenal - 17:00

16.08 PREMIER LIGE Man.Utd - Newcastle - 21:00

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭slicedpanman

skjp wrote: »
    The following was posted on Tring's facebook page this morning. Looks like one 3PM game on a Saturday.

:confused:... there is no 3pm game in that list

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 skjp

My apologies. I should have said Albania is an hour ahead. The times listed are one hour ahead of Ireland/UK time.

Luckyy!
    What i should have stated was i was looking at your screen grabs, just wondering what DVB software you are using? Im currently using dvbviewer on my media pc for doing bits and bobs.

I'm not sure but I think you think I'm using software on my PC?. I'm just using a DM800 and a Gemini Image, I get the screenshots from my web browser by typing my box ip into my browser and navigating to the screenshot page :).
    skjp wrote: »

Times are GMT +1 hour

Interesting....Only 1....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭settopbox

Would I be able to pick up these epl channels on 0.8w on a 1.1m dish.

Normally I cant get the nordic canal plus HD so I would doubt it.

Anyone know.

Advertisement