Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

soccer for next season

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

snaps wrote: »
    But where are these +1-+4 channels????????

Isnt there suppose to be a +1 and +2 sport channels launching for the epl ? All the websites that have been selling the cards have had this advertised for months.

EDIT: Ok from another site I have seen this:

+1 = Tring Sport News

+2 = Tring World

+3 = Tring 3Plus

+4 = Tring Shqip

That makes much more sense as them channels are already available and it adds up if you compare the +1 with the games that were previously advertised on Tring Sport News

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,345 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I don't think I'll bother with a tring sub. it'd be nice to have all the 3pms but most Hamburg games will be on at the same time so it would be kind of pointless :o.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 205 ✭✭Superfin

Superfin wrote: »
    Folks,

Having a bit of a problem. Got the Cyfra sports card at the weekend but I'm not clearing any stations with it. I have an Azbox Premium running current firmware 5006. I've tried multicas and newcs to open this card but to no avail. Scrambled is coming up all of the time.

Any help would be appreciated.

Panic averted, left it on the station Cyfra+ Sports for 8 hours and it kicked in.

Does anyone know what is the cheapest card for Bundelsiga games? I'm pointing at 13, 19 and 28.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Does anyone know what is the cheapest card for Bundelsiga games? I'm pointing at 13, 19 and 28.

Eurosport 2 from the Polish providers (Cyfra, Polsat). Eurosport 2 over there shows live Bundesliga games. My plan is to get Eurosport and Eurosport 2 from Polsat

http://satsklep.pl/index.php?s=produkty&id_kat=83&producent=0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭downwiththatsor

Panic averted, left it on the station Cyfra+ Sports for 8 hours and it kicked in.

Thats good to hear, my card arrives finally tomorrow, i assume the elite should be the same hopefully?
    What versions of Openxcas and Multicas you using?

• Advertisement

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    Eurosport 2 from the Polish providers (Cyfra, Polsat). Eurosport 2 over there shows live Bundesliga games. My plan is to get Eurosport and Eurosport 2 from Polsat

Is it the 12 month sport package for €56?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭Manc-Red

Could be worth looking at Digitalb - I'm not 100% if they still have German games though - they always had plenty & English audio.

[
    Thats good to hear, my card arrives finally tomorrow, i assume the elite should be the same hopefully?
    What versions of Openxcas and Multicas you using?

I am using, CCcam 2.14 with Multicas v1.62.a10 as far as I know. Oh and put the card in face down not face up as I initially did (d'oh). Left it on overnight and it came through. The elite should be the exact same,i have an elite aswell and it has the exact settings as the premium.

Manc-Red wrote: »
    Could be worth looking at Digitalb - I'm not 100% if they still have German games though - they always had plenty & English audio.

Cheers but I dont have 16 on my setup. Might

Cheers but I dont have 16 on my setup. Might

Ah Sorry m8, just re-read your post again.

• Advertisement

Cheers but I dont have 16 on my setup. Might do a rejig of lnbs, I have a spare lnb pointing a 4.8 east that brings in nack all. Is it possible to have 13, 16, 19 and 28 on a 78cm dish ? Is the 16 in between the 13 and 19 on a multi lnb bracket a bit tight?

Cheers but I dont have 16 on my setup. Might do a rejig of lnbs, I have a spare lnb pointing a 4.8 east that brings in nack all. Is it possible to have 13, 16, 19 and 28 on a 78cm dish ? Is the 16 in between the 13 and 19 on a multi lnb bracket a bit tight?

I've heard its difficult but there's lots of lads extremely knowledgeable lads on here with fixed dishes that will tell you whats available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Is it the 12 month sport package for €56?

Sadly not. For €56

CAM Module Cyfrowy Polsat + subscription:

- 1 month "Relax Mix" package
    - 4 months "Family" Package
    - 4 months access to HD channels : Polsat Sport HD , Eurosport HD , MTV HD and Discovery HD .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

You might have to do a bit of shaving on the sides of the lnb, ive seen it on the net somewhere,it can be done

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,613 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

3 or 6 degree mono LNB ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,345 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Minstrel27 wrote: »

+1

Eurosport 2 is the best option for Bundesliga(other than Sky DE of course).
    It looks like they are continuing their excellent coverage again this year with just as much football:
    The Friday night game
    2 games on Satuday
    2 games on Sunday
    and the Monday night game from the 2. Bundesliga.

English commentary available also.

These guys have live EPL sportklub.jpg?t=1281540206

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

Are they now transmitting in 16/9 widescreen as any stuff Ive watched on these channels are in some stupid format, Like Nova sports was before it went 16/9??

Are they now transmitting in 16/9 widescreen as any stuff Ive watched on these channels are in some stupid format, Like Nova sports was before it went 16/9??

That was taken today & I had a look at the weekend....

No 16/9 thus far caught by me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭JAMM222

These guys have live EPL sportklub.jpg?t=1281540206

how do you get a subscription for that?

• Advertisement

JAMM222 wrote: »
    how do you get a subscription for that?

Through a friend. Can't discuss any further though.

Through a friend. Can't discuss any further though.

thats cool cheers

thats cool cheers

No problemo m8.

Ye sorted for the upcoming season yourself??

No problemo m8.

Ye sorted for the upcoming season yourself??

afraid not just moved into a new house and got a sagem box, i havent figured out enough about moving the dish or tuning in anything except for freesat, might give it a go this evening to see the Ireland game, will probably need another LNB and a different box to pick up the epl

Cheers

afraid not just moved into a new house and got a sagem box, i havent figured out enough about moving the dish or tuning in anything except for freesat, might give it a go this evening to see the Ireland game, will probably need another LNB and a different box to pick up the epl

Cheers

Best of luck with it m8.:)

i should be sorted this week and im really thinking of getting tring

Headshot wrote: »
    i should be sorted this week and im really thinking of getting tring

Ye going to wait until ye see how they pan-out or just have a gamble with them?

Ye going to wait until ye see how they pan-out or just have a gamble with them?

every day that passes im getting more confident with them, im 90% sure they have it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

Digisports CZ both SD and HD launch on the 14th of August on 1 west and also 19.2 east, I would also assume 23.5 east as well.

No freq for this yet, but they will be showing:

Sat 12.45
    Sat 15.00
    Sat 17.30

Sun 14.00
    Sun 16.00

Mon 20.00

Also Midweek games and Seria A matches.

Subs are 250 Kr a month (€9)

• Advertisement

Digisports CZ both SD and HD launch on the 14th of August on 1 west and also 19.2 east, I would also assume 23.5 east as well.

No freq for this yet, but they will be showing:

Sat 12.45
    Sat 15.00
    Sat 17.30

Sun 14.00
    Sun 16.00

Mon 20.00

Also Midweek games and Seria A matches.

Superb find m8

Advertisement