Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

soccer for next season

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭Manc-Red

Headshot wrote: »
    every day that passes im getting more confident with them, im 90% sure they have it

This weekend for sure, I just hope the FA don't do what they done with Digitalb eventually.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 205 ✭✭Superfin

3 or 6 degree mono LNB ?

Is this question for me? If so mono lnb not sure of 3 or 6 degree, does it make a difference?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,613 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Manc-Red wrote: »
    This weekend for sure, I just hope the FA don't do what they done with Digitalb eventually.

what subs will you have for this season, Manc?
    Superfin wrote: »
    Is this question for me? If so mono lnb not sure of 3 or 6 degree, does it make a difference?
    not a question but I thought it might help you out or somthing

what subs will you have for this season, Manc?

I have a Cyfra + HD sub for a year m8

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,112 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

It hasnt been announced yet what exact channels on Digital+ the matches will be broadcast ,but its been publicised that they will be showing 3 matches this Saturday at 3pm.
    Will just have to wait and see I guess.

Here is the confirmation.
    3 matches live on Saturday at 3pm.
    Nice.
    http://www.plus.es/esp/Liga/futbolinternacional/_esp_//index.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

snaps wrote: »
    Digisports CZ both SD and HD launch on the 14th of August on 1 west and also 19.2 east, I would also assume 23.5 east as well.

No freq for this yet, but they will be showing:

Sat 12.45
    Sat 15.00
    Sat 17.30

Sun 14.00
    Sun 16.00

Mon 20.00

Also Midweek games and Seria A matches.

Subs are 250 Kr a month (€9)

Anyone find these subs online anywhere?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

Just noticing that Villa v WHU is FTA on 42.0E on Saturday as is Spuds V City and Chelszi V WBA

Idman Tv

10.968H 11200 5/6

EDIT: dish the size of a house needed :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Will Cyfra+ be showing any 3pm's this season? There are none listed for next week either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    Will Cyfra+ be showing any 3pm's this season? There are none listed for next week either.

I also copped that the other day.

Seems a tad odd as they showed them last season.

They seem to be showing early and late saturday, early sunday, sunday 4pm and monday night thus far.

EPL HD now showing testcard on 7e. - DVB-S2 10886 30000 H 5/6 QPSK

Transmission commences from the 13th.
    :)

7e is very weak - Only getting 28% and 31% on EPL HD and Spormax.

Off to find better luck over on 42e.

• Advertisement

redout wrote: »
    7e is very weak - Only getting 28% and 31% on EPL HD and Spormax.

Off to find better luck over on 42e.

Just nudge that dish west m8 and you'll get it no bother

Just nudge that dish west m8 and you'll get it no bother

I'll give it a shot but big difference over on 42E for me - Spormax at 55% now but no sign of EPL HD - Not sure if its going to be on 42E?

I'll give it a shot but big difference over on 42E for me - Spormax at 55% now but no sign of EPL HD - Not sure if its going to be on 42E?

It could be on 42e but if its on the east beam there is no chance.

Are you getting 16e & 26e ok?

It could be on 42e but if its on the east beam there is no chance.

Are you getting 16e & 26e ok?

Nudging west I can get EPL HD up to 61% but still that problem I told you with the motor reverting back to the previous position. I gonna try take it off positioner and switch to single sat and see if it makes a difference.

Nudging west I can get EPL HD up to 61% but still that problem I told you with the motor reverting back to the previous position. I gonna try take it off positioner and switch to single sat and see if it makes a difference.

Sorry I forgot who you we're for a min there B:eek:, On the positioner storage - Is there deffo no store position after you've tweaked it?

I have it stored on 1 and if I select it does go to it and I can see the signal increase but once I exit the motor just turns back to the original position whether I click yes or no on the zap. Bit annoying but not the end of the world I suppose.

I have it stored on 1 and if I select it does go to it and I can see the signal increase but once I exit the motor just turns back to the original position whether I click yes or no on the zap. Bit annoying but not the end of the world I suppose.

positioner.jpg?t=1281607313

All I do is just press the green button on the highlighted above and its grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭IrishBazza

Manc - I am thinking of running with the Cyfra + HD sub too. Will the Seca CAM paired with card be enough to view?

IrishBazza wrote: »
    Manc - I am thinking of running with the Cyfra + HD sub too. Will the Seca CAM paired with card be enough to view?

You'll be fine with that m8 - just make sure chip is right way in etc....

Thats caught me out a few times before lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭downwiththatsor

You'll be fine with that m8 - just make sure chip is right way in etc....

Thats caught me out a few times before lol

Cyfra+ Card arrived at last and worked immediately in azbox elite, do the hd channels need a large dish i.e is this a weak transponder 11.278 V SR 27500 , Fec 2/3?
    sd channels are no problem.

How can i view card expiry details etc?
    cheers

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I have the same problem with my Vu - I'm guessing that that method is specifically for DiSEqC controls only, not for USALS. So, when you leave the menu, it reverts to USALS settings again.

byte wrote: »
    I have the same problem with my Vu - I'm guessing that that method is specifically for DiSEqC controls only, not for USALS. So, when you leave the menu, it reverts to USALS settings again.

Yeah I have been told similar but funny thing is that it use to work in the past. Only seems to be occuring since I flashed Gemini 5 and that has some bugs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭azzeretti

Yeah I have been told similar but funny thing is that it use to work in the past. Only seems to be occuring since I flashed Gemini 5 and that has some bugs.

This has wrecked my head for ages. I need to fine tune a couple of sats to get really good %. It doesn't bother me cause if I know I am watching them for a while I just take a minute first to fine tune. I hate the way you can't override the USUALS config though, at least not with my image (DreamElite). The only thing I can do is save the positioner position number, which isn't used for USUALS.

Cyfra+ Card arrived at last and worked immediately in azbox elite, do the hd channels need a large dish i.e is this a weak transponder 11.278 V SR 27500 , Fec 2/3?
    sd channels are no problem.

How can i view card expiry details etc?
    cheers

What size dish are you m8???

Card should be accessible via your menu on the box to see when your entitlements are. - Sorry not familiar with the Azbox

What size dish are you m8???

Card should be accessible via your menu on the box to see when your entitlements are. - Sorry not familiar with the Azbox

Just an old sky dish on a pole till i get the td88 on the wall tomorrow, tried all menus for card but obviously not the right one:D
    So i guess it is a weaker transponder then.
    Cheers

Just an old sky dish on a pole till i get the td88 on the wall tomorrow, tried all menus for card but obviously not the right one:D
    So i guess it is a weaker transponder then.
    Cheers

88cm will boom em in:D

88cm will boom em in:D
    In case anyone is wondering i found the entitlements in a file named cardinfo or something like it in the temp folder of the azbox after connection with Maz, 2 months to go so hope they update when the time comes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭azzeretti

byte wrote: »

Funnily enough I have just solved this problem! Here's what I did:

Change to the sat of your choice that needs fine tuning. Fine (step) tune east or west as required until the % is as high as you can get. Choose save and select a positioner number, say 001. Next, go into Service Searching and edit the tuner. Select the satellite you were just editing and change it from "Use USUALS=yes" to "..=no". You will then be offered and poisitioner number to use for this satellite, choose the same number as you saved above.

I just tried this for a sat that is crappy on my arch, 16e. Now after changing to positioner and saving the fine tune position I can move to another sat and then back and it will keep the "best tune" I saved earlier.
    Sweet.

byte

Hmm, I'd have thought it'd be similar on Vu+ with OpenPLi, but seemingly not.

I don't have the "Use USALS = Yes" option. I've moved into Advanced mode, so gonna fiddle with settings in there.

I did manage a greenscreen though!

• Advertisement
    byte

Actually, I've sussed it out.

I'd to change tuning parameters from Simple to Advanced, and reconfigure each satellite manually (easily done as it auto sets the long.lat for any sat you leave as Diseqc 1.2 when you've entered parameters once), and then I only need to worry about the birds I can't get, which is where I follow azzeratti's advice.

Note: The option for "Use USALS?" is on a SECOND page that you've to scroll to! That's where I got flummoxed!

Thanks Azz!

Advertisement