Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

soccer for next season

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,839 ✭✭✭SteM

Still seems like a good price. Pity there's no hd. Anyone know if there'll English commentary?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Headshot wrote: »
    seems a new card is out Tring +

darkman charging even more for this card :rolleyes:

anybody know anything about it

Just read something there that said if you hve an original tring card then you will not receive 3pms on saturday but if you buy a tring plus card you will receive them. Will have to look more into this but thats all I have found so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,613 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

redout wrote: »
    Just read something there that said if you hve an original tring card then you will not receive 3pms on saturday but if you buy a tring plus card you will receive them. Will have to look more into this but thats all I have found so far.

ya thats why i read too, sound dodgy to me tbh

ya thats why i read too, sound dodgy to me tbh

The thing that doesnt add up is that the EPL stripped Digitalb of saturday 3pm games last season because so many people in the UK were buying the cheap sub and saturday 3pms are not allowed to be broadcast in the UK. It would make absolutely no sense to give the broadcasting rights to Tring and allow them about 4/5 saturday 3pms considering what the EPL done to Digitalb and also when you consider that the cards (tring/digitalb) are both widely available and cost similar amounts. There is just no logic in that for me to see but could be proved wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 skjp

Hello all,

Long time reader, first time poster on these pages. Great site.

Just pointing out that over on LJs site for football listings there is a thread in the forum section that says Tring will not be showing any 3PM games at all.

Can't seem to post the link to the thread. :o
    So here's a link to the forum. The thread is called "Tring Update".

http://liveonsat.com/forum.html

Not sure how reliable the source is but just letting everbody know it's there. Gonna wait until the season starts before buying.

Cheers :)

• Advertisement

"L.J.
    TRING update
    Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:07pm

According to an official source within the English Premier League, Tring will NOT be showing any 3pm games ... at all. This information was passed to an representative from Canal+ Spain."

just out of interests whats the alternative to tring ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭carbsy

skjp wrote: »
    Hello all,

Long time reader, first time poster on these pages. Great site.

Just pointing out that over on LJs site for football listings there is a thread in the forum section that says Tring will not be showing any 3PM games at all.

Can't seem to post the link to the thread. :o
    So here's a link to the forum. The thread is called "Tring Update".

http://liveonsat.com/forum.html

Not sure how reliable the source is but just letting everbody know it's there. Gonna wait until the season starts before buying.

Cheers :)

Thanks for the info skjp.Prob one of the worst forums in the world to navigate though! ;)

carbsy wrote: »
    Thanks for the info.Prob one of the worst forums in the world to navigate though! ;)

So it's not just me then :p
    Thought I was turning stupid.
    *Edit* Guess I am. Didn't even think to copy and paste the info over. Cheers Carbsy / Headshot.

On topic, as was pointed out earlier in this thread, Digitalb were not allowed to show 3PMs last season, why should Tring be able to do so this season? Will be great if they do but I have my doubts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭carbsy

So it's not just me then :p
    Thought I was turning stupid.
    *Edit* Guess I am. Didn't even think to copy and paste the info over. Cheers Carbsy.

On topic, as was pointed out earlier in this thread, Digitalb were not allowed to show 3PMs last season, why should Tring be able to do so this season? Will be great if they do but I have my doubts.

hmmm.. risky buying a Tring card then atm imho.Slightly off topic (well alot lol) but... is there any site which shows which sat channels show say live Tennis as opposed to footy? All I can find is live football.Would be great to have a site which showed all available live sports on satellite.Just a thought. :)

I guess Bulsatcom on 39e is the next best option in the lower price range. Last season the Diema channels on this package carried EPL and usually had two 3PM games (i'm open to correction on this), as well as the Sky/ESPN games. Cheapest i've seen this card is here

http://www.tvcorner.com/index.php/cPath/21_97_145

However, a seller on ebay is saying another channel on the package called Nova Sport has the rights this season. Not sure if Diema will still show matches. I guess anybody buying this card should make sure the channel is included. Here's the item on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.it/BULSATCOM-LIVE-ENGLISH-FOTBALL-HD-FULL-PACK-/260624836639

skjp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,112 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

However, a seller on ebay is saying another channel on the package called Nova Sport has the rights this season. Not sure if Diema will still show matches. I guess anybody buying this card should make sure the channel is included. Here's the item on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.it/BULSATCOM-LIVE-ENGLISH-FOTBALL-HD-FULL-PACK-/260624836639

skjp

Diema still have the rights for Bulgaria
    Confirmed on Premier League website
    http://www.premierleague.com/page/International/0,,12306~1381922,00.html
    http://www.sportsbizasia.com/news/tv-digital/mtg-extends-exclusive-broadcasting-rights-barclays-premier-league-football-bulgaria/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,345 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

The latest from darkman :rolleyes:.
    From Today Tring will have two different Cards

1.Tring CARD = EPL NO 3 PM ( this will gave 3-4 Matches a Week)

2.TRING PLUS = EPL + 3PM ( will gave 8 matches a Week mean 4-5 Matches 3 PM )

This is a Confirm NOW.

http://69.46.27.82/~alsatoff/shop/in...mid=1&Itemid=1

For all People Who bought From Alsat cards from Fist announcement about EPL ...mean 30-40 days agou to Today....With no Any extra will have the Tring Plus...

For all New Members Tring Plus will Cost more Money...

Please be very carefully when you buy the cards not all of them will have 3 PM...Specially when you buy from not authorize dealers on Ebay or Albania..

Albanian Tring Cards will be with No 3 PM...
    We have Full Exclusivity of TRING PLUS CARDS.

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    The latest from darkman :rolleyes:.

Why is that man not in jail ?
    I cant understand why his shop in London isnt raided ,he is blatantly selling illegal products.

I cant understand why his shop in London isnt raided ,he is blatantly selling illegal products.

I know mate, it's madness.

I don't understand how he gets away with selling that Spiderbox with the ''A+++ gift'' thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 493 ✭✭denis1501

What's he selling that's illegal?

The tring card is still a good option without saturday 3pm especially if you dropped Sky Sports. Diema is on 16e also and show two saturday 3pm games.

I know mate, it's madness.

I don't understand how he gets away with selling that Spiderbox with the ''A+++ gift'' thing.

He's selling a satellite receiver, what you do with it afterwards is your business.

denis1501 wrote: »
    He's selling a satellite receiver, what you do with it afterwards is your business.

???

He advertises it coming with ''A+++ Gift'' - http://69.46.27.82/~alsatoff/shop/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=308&category_id=140&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

This gift is a cardsharing server.

That box will not connect to any server unless the buyer runs a patch on it. When it leaves the Alsat shop it's the same as any other receiver.

I cannot find any reference to that on the link - how do you know this ?

• Advertisement

That box will not connect to any server unless the buyer runs a patch on it. When it leaves the Alsat shop it's the same as any other receiver.

Exactly, he's very careful. It's still wrong and he should be arrested.

Denis, are you Darkman?. You can tell us. It's ok.
    I cannot find any reference to that on the link - how do you know this ?

spiderbox.tv forum and it used to be all over Alsats forum before they made a new private forum dedicated to the spiderbox. Feel free to register on there for free and check out the ''Gift channels discussions'' section.
    Plus my mate got one back when it first came out.

The word ''cardsharing'' is never used but thats exactly what it is.

So any dealer who sells a dreambox or any other receiver with an ethernet connection should be arrested too??
    Have you proof that Darkman is connected to spiderbox.tv??

I have proof that he is connected to alsat where he sells this Gift A+++ :rolleyes:. You don't seem to understand that he ADVERTISES it, it's ILLEGAL.
    You can call it whatever you want, gift, bird, duck, sh!tstain, it doesn't matter. At the end of the day he is selling you an illegal product. He gets away with it because he classes it as a ''gift''. It's a server that you connect to that illegally decrypts tv packages for you. He should be thrown in jail for it.

spiderbox.tv forum and it used to be all over Alsats forum before they made a new private forum dedicated to the spiderbox. Feel free to register on there for free and check out the ''Gift channels discussions'' section.
    Plus my mate got one back when it first came out.

The word ''cardsharing'' is never used but thats exactly what it is.

but if its not there anymore and there is no reference to anything like that and you were to buy this now how would you know ?

The tring card is still a good option without saturday 3pm especially if you dropped Sky Sports. Diema is on 16e also and show two saturday 3pm games.

whats Diema like, redout?

what leagues does it have and is the epl in English commentary

He sells a satellite receiver, the same receiver that many many other dealers sell by the way. And it is not illegal to sell spiderboxes, nor is the product itself illegal.
    If I buy a dreambox, add third party software to it and connect to a server should the guy who sold me the box be jailed?

whats Diema like, redout?

what leagues does it have and is the epl in English commentary

No english comm on Diema.

It definitely does show 2 saturday 3pms - one on Diema and the other on Diema 2.

Its from the strollers home country :pac:

They have a lot of the midweek games and like early sundays i think.

but if its not there anymore and there is no reference to anything like that and you were to buy this now how would you know ?

Well my friend asked the people who work in the alsat shop by email and they explained to him what this gift thing was.

Also, it looks like I was wrong. It still is widely discussed on the alsat forums.You can see DARKMAN made a thread on the 19th of July announcing that TV Cabo was now available on the gift package. At the end of the day he(or someone else working with Darkamn) has a TV Cabo card that he is sharing over the internet with his customers. That = cardsharing.

Not illegally advertised, but illegal. If that makes sense.

Well my friend asked the people who work in the alsat shop by email and they explained to him what this gift thing was.

Also, it looks like I was wrong. It still is widely discussed on the alsat forums.You can see DARKMAN made a thread on the 19th of July announcing that TV Cabo was now available on the gift package. At the end of the day he(or someone else working with Darkamn) has a TV Cabo card that he is sharing over the internet with his customers. That = cardsharing.

Not illegally advertised, but illegal. If that makes sense.

That chap talks through his hole.

Last season he said there would be 3pm and nada!

He is saying the same this season but I would wager nada yet again.

Also his English is shockingly poor and its hard to make out what he says.

• Advertisement

So any dealer who sells a dreambox or any other receiver with an ethernet connection should be arrested too??

The dog on the street knows that Mr Darkman is connected to spiderbox.tv.
    He sourced it from the Far East and had it rebranded .
    The Spiderbox 9000 is a clone of the Multivison 300 HD just like the Eaglebox is a clone of the Dreambox 500.
    I'm surprised Dream Multimedia dont go after him as the Eaglebox is exactly the same internally as a Dm500.
    His Dark Motor is a clone of the Technomate Motor with metal gears.
    The list goes on and on .
    The guy is dodgy as **** .

Advertisement