Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

soccer for next season

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,613 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

redout wrote: »
    No english comm on Diema.

It definitely does show 2 saturday 3pms - one on Diema and the other on Diema 2.

Its from the strollers home country :pac:

They have a lot of the midweek games and like early sundays i think.

defiantly something to consider if tring doesnt have the 3pms
    bit of a pain in the arse having no English commentary but its not the biggest loss

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,345 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

denis1501 wrote: »
    He sells a satellite receiver, the same receiver that many many other dealers sell by the way. And it is not illegal to sell spiderboxes, nor is the product itself illegal.
    If I buy a dreambox, add third party software to it and connect to a server should the guy who sold me the box be jailed?

Stop being a smartarse, you know exactly what he is doing. You can't defend him for it. He's a crook.

Are you a proud owner of this wonderful box and gift or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭Manc-Red

Headshot wrote: »
    defiantly something to consider if tring doesnt have the 3pms
    bit of a pain in the arse having no English commentary but its not the biggest loss

If your considering Diema m8, I can view this on both 16e & 39e....

16e has a reallly poor picture compared to 39e.

Manc-Red wrote: »
    If your considering Diema m8, I can view this on both 16e & 39e....

16e has a reallly poor picture compared to 39e.

see thats a pain in the arse then, because ill have digitalB pointing at 16e so wouldve been great to get another on sub for that same satellite

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 493 ✭✭denis1501

You call Darkman a crook yet you have no problem signing up as a member on his forum or using his quotes/messages in your posts on this forum. There's a word for people like you, starts with H.
    The facts, which you keep ignoring, are that spiderboxes (and deamboxes) are legal. Darkman and the many other dealers sell you a 'virgin' box, not capable of connecting to any server. What you then do with the box has nothing to do with the dealer. Otherwise all of the dealers in the UK would be inside!

• Advertisement

see thats a pain in the arse then, because ill have digitalB pointing at 16e so wouldve been great to get another on sub for that same satellite

Thats fair enough, Diema though on 16e is worse than Digitalb - and thats saying something.

Would you not invest in a motor m8?

Thats fair enough, Diema though on 16e is worse than Digitalb - and thats saying something.

na manc, just wanted somthing simple and doesnt cost alot

im already sourcing a dish from a mate

is there any other subs on 16e that will provide the EPL

You call Darkman a crook yet you have no problem signing up as a member on his forum or using his quotes/messages in your posts on this forum. There's a word for people like you, starts with H.
    The facts, which you keep ignoring, are that spiderboxes (and deamboxes) are legal. Darkman and the many other dealers sell you a 'virgin' box, not capable of connecting to any server. What you then do with the box has nothing to do with the dealer. Otherwise all of the dealers in the UK would be inside!

Denis, everyman has a right to their opinion....

Darkman, has let a lot of people down after last season's fabricated story that Digitalb would have 3pms after November 1st. He even had the audacity to up the prices!!!

There is a strong rumor that Tring won't have live 3pms - L'j who is rarely wrong posted information on this on his own site.

This smells like a potential Darkman Whopper pt 2.

That box he is selling is highly illegal due to it being hooked up to servers who are re-sharing private cards they don't own. - They only get away with it due to S$y U$ not being available on it.

That is theft. That is wrong.

Just my 2 cents.

na manc, just wanted somthing simple and doesnt cost alot

im already sourcing a dish from a mate

is there any other subs on 16e that will provide the EPL

Not to my knowledge at the moment but that could change in a few weeks when more is known who's showing what.

Tring I suppose but that could be a no-no regarding 3pms.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

Also the 39east platform has a few weak transponders. 39 east is very low in the sky, so if you have buildings trees in the way you may have problems. I cant get 39 east!

You'll get a card for 16 east here:
    http://www.satfooldeals.co.uk/category.php?id_category=19

• Advertisement

Manc, no problem with you giving you're opinion m8.
    If Darkman stiffed people with Digitalb cards then that pisses me off, of course it does.
    But you saying that a spiderbox is highly illegal is just not true. In fact it's not even a little bit illegal.
    Running 3rd party software on it and connecting to a server is illegal. But the box itself, no.

snaps wrote: »
    Also the 39east platform has a few weak transponders. 39 east is very low in the sky, so if you have buildings trees in the way you may have problems. I cant get 39 east!

You'll get a card for 16 east here:
    http://www.satfooldeals.co.uk/category.php?id_category=19

To be honest I just get it Snaps, not really anything on there I'd go out of my way to drive her round tbh.

Can't wait for the start of this season now:)

Manc, no problem with you giving you're opinion m8.
    If Darkman stiffed people with Digitalb cards then that pisses me off, of course it does.
    But you saying that a spiderbox is highly illegal is just not true. In fact it's not even a little bit illegal.
    Running 3rd party software on it and connecting to a server is illegal. But the box itself, no.

Does the box not come ready with software on it?

My Dreambox didn't anyway.

To be honest I just get it Snaps, not really anything on there I'd go out of my way to drive her round tbh.

Can't wait for the start of this season now:)

I know the HD transponder is a weak one and a 1.1m here just struggles. I can only see to about 36 east but my west view is near enough to the horizon!!

Best bet really will be Al Jazeera sports for a start (No EPL)

Atka TV on 5 east from Romania is another decent package to get (EPL via Eurosport 2 FAPL)

Cyfra+ is also a good bet on 13 east teamed up with an Al Jazeera sport card.

Does the box not come ready with software on it?

My Dreambox didn't anyway.

No m8, the box needs to be 'patched' before it is ready to find the server.

I know the HD transponder is a weak one and a 1.1m here just struggles. I can only see to about 36 east but my west view is near enough to the horizon!!

Best bet really will be Al Jazeera sports for a start (No EPL)

Atka TV on 5 east from Romania is another decent package to get (EPL via Eurosport 2 FAPL)

Cyfra+ is also a good bet on 13 east teamed up with an Al Jazeera sport card.
    I'm on the Cyfra + HD card & its a little gem, must say - Mostly I'll be watching the EPL on Digital + HD, jesus christ the PQ on that bad-boy is the best I've seen yet!

Sky Germany & Italy HD too are exceptional

Roll on the 14th

I'm on the Cyfra + HD card & its a little gem, must say - Mostly I'll be watching the EPL on Digital + HD, jesus christ the PQ on that bad-boy is the best I've seen yet!

Sky Germany & Italy HD too are exceptional

Roll on the 14th

another one to add to my list if tring doesnt come in, is the commentary english and what price would Cyfra + HD be

another one to add to my list if tring doesnt come in, is the commentary english and what price would Cyfra + HD be

I got all my info on Cyfra from Snaps's postings.....

No better price out there than here - http://www.satsklep.pl/index.php

Movies are in English, Sports so far is not.

Picture is exceptional.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 skjp

Did a bit of searching for this and found it here for about €114.
    http://www.touslessatellites-tv.com/PBSCProduct.asp?ItmID=3880220

But according to the premier league site Digi Sport have the Romanian rights to the EPL.
    http://www.premierleague.com/page/International/0,,12306~1394561,00.html

Does anybody know how up to date the premier league site is?

Cheers,
    skjp

Movies are in English, Sports so far is not.

Picture is exceptional.

€159? That's a cracking price alright, is that for a 12 month card??

• Advertisement

skjp wrote: »

But according to the premier league site Digi Sport have the Romanian rights to the EPL.

Cheers,
    skjp
    Premier-League was only updated in the last day or so for International packages.

I've watched EPL on Akta with Eurosport 2 EPL on it. - Just wait until L'j officially says on his site that 4.8e Eurosport has it before purchasing.

Great price by the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 skjp

Premier-League was only updated in the last day or so for International packages.

I've watched EPL on Akta with Eurosport 2 EPL on it. - Just wait until L'j officially says on his site that 4.8e Eurosport has it before purchasing.

Great price by the way.

Cheers for info about the premier league site. Good to know it's up to date.

Patience is a virtue i suppose. Pity i don't have any:p

skjp

skjp wrote: »

Cheers,
    skjp

It seems to list digi sport for Hungary/Romania/Czech republic. Nova sports has EPL in Czech rep.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

I can receive 39e fine here in Dublin with a one metre and yes Diema is a better pic qual on it but as manc said its not really something you would swing the motor around to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 205 ✭✭Superfin

how much is the P&P to get the cyfra+ card to Ireland?

I'm getting €191.65 all inclusive????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

€174 for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭downwiththatsor

Superfin wrote: »
    how much is the P&P to get the cyfra+ card to Ireland?

I'm getting €191.65 all inclusive????

You are selecting delivery option 13 not 5 (Pay by credit card as opposed to payment on delivery)
    There is an increased fee for the latter here http://www.satsklep.pl/index.php?p=okno2&s=koszyk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭ooter

looks like i'm going to get the cyfra+ card from satskelp,not going to bother with al jazeera as i'm only really interested in EPL.
    one quick question,i have an old krypview a750,would that be any use as a receiver for cyfra?
    probably not but i just thought i'd ask,would that dreambox on satronics for 50 euro do the job for me?
    trying to keep my spend down as low as possible...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 205 ✭✭Superfin

You are selecting delivery option 13 not 5 (Pay by credit card as opposed to payment on delivery)
    There is an increased fee for the latter here http://www.satsklep.pl/index.php?p=okno2&s=koszyk

€163.98, is this the correct total?

Value of the shopping640.00 PLNDelivery charge16.00 PLNFor the payment 656.00 PLNPrice in the EURO 163.98 EUR

Just to be sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭eamonnq

ooter wrote: »
    looks like i'm going to get the cyfra+ card from satskelp,not going to bother with al jazeera as i'm only really interested in EPL.
    one quick question,i have an old krypview a750,would that be any use as a receiver for cyfra?
    probably not but i just thought i'd ask,would that dreambox on satronics for 50 euro do the job for me?
    trying to keep my spend down as low as possible...

A750 definitely will not do and I don't think you will get a dreambox for 50 euro ??

Advertisement