Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

soccer for next season

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Finne1993

Manc-Red wrote: »
    He says he is coming for me too

ROFL!!

Ya, noticed that, he reckons he's gonna "nd" your IP! Watch your bolls Manc!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭carbsy

He says he is coming for me too

ROFL!!

haha, funny. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭Manc-Red

Finne1993 wrote: »
    Ya, noticed that, he reckons he's gonna "nd" your IP! Watch your bolls Manc!

Bolls!!!!!!!!!!

Ah he's some eejit aint he lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 447 ✭✭blocparty

redout wrote: »
    No motor required as both are on 13e.

Thanks man

Another noob question what sort of budget would I be looking at for sat, lnbs, cams, subscriptions and fitting for this type of system?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

My entitlements for my Cyfra + is until September.

Can any of the DM guys using CCcam 2.1.4 confirm if the card will catch the signal for the update in the DM ok??

Yeah lads I would like an answer to this also.

Can a dreambox with CCcam 2.1.4 update the Cyfra card ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I dunno if my C+ card has expired yet or not, as it says

0000 Cyfra+ : 2010-09-29
    0068 Cyfra+1 2010-07-26

This is a Vu+ box with CCam 1.3c

Anyway, Cyfra is off for me atm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭irishchris

byte wrote: »

0068 Cyfra+1 2010-07-26

hi mate i have ordered that card and also have a vu though am going to use ccam 2.1.4 for it to read my card. i was just wondering if yours is a prepaid card is it due to expire or had you a few months left?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

byte wrote: »

0068 Cyfra+1 2010-07-26

Do you have multipaket or a full sub?

Because if its a full sub the National channels should keep working after the Cyfra channels are cut off?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

First televised 3pm fixtures beginning to come out

mtv2 on 0.8W
    Setanta 28.2e
    SKY DE2 (back again!!!) 19.2e
    Sport TV1 (30W) think this is new
    TV1/2 EPL 0.8W
    Abu Dhabi HD (should just be able to get this) 26.0e also all matches listed, possible interactive?

No TRING as yet......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

M5 wrote: »

mtv2 on 0.8W
    Setanta 28.2e
    TV1/2 EPL 0.8W
    Abu Dhabi HD (should just be able to get this) 26.0e also all matches listed

Im waiting in anticipation to see what will happen on the 4th of August in regards to the TV2 premier league channels on 0.8west. I see they are up & running on 5 east. Will they carry English Audio?

Also think that Sky DE will have a Sports HD 2 channel as well from the 13th!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Abu Dhabi HD (should just be able to get this) 26.0e also all matches listed, possible interactive?

They have six HD Sports channels listed on Lyngsat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,613 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

which one would you choose

lets say tring dont have the 3pms but have the same as what DigitalB had or Cyfra+

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

mtv2 on 0.8W
    Setanta 28.2e
    TV1/2 EPL 0.8W

No TRING as yet......

dont think you will get Abu Dhabi HD as its on badr 6 not badr 4

Headshot wrote: »
    which one would you choose

lets say tring dont have the 3pms but have the same as what DigitalB had or Cyfra+

Headshot that list will grow as the days pass. It is not the by any means the final list. I personally do not believe Tring will have 3pm but we will just have to wait and see. The next best for a reasonable price is definitely Diema in my opinion as you will get a choice of two 3pm games. Cyfra will usually have one 3pm but the opening weekend they do not for some reason although the are showing the 12:45pm and the 5:30pm games on saturday.

Headshot that list will grow as the days pass. It is not the by any means the final list. I personally do not believe Tring will have 3pm but we will just have to wait and see. The next best for a reasonable price is definitely Diema in my opinion as you will get a choice of two 3pm games. Cyfra will usually have one 3pm but the opening weekend they do not for some reason although the are showing the 12:45pm and the 5:30pm games on saturday.

thanks of the reply mate, i hate all the waiting (just dont have the patience :pac:)
    what pissed me off last season was I couldnt watch the midweek games so will diema & cyfra have those games ?

I was looking at alsat for prices on Diema and saw this http://69.46.27.82/~alsatoff/shop/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage-ask.tpl&product_id=246&category_id=118&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1
    16 months become 6 months :(

Diema would also be handy for me and I wouldnt have to buy a mono lnb since its 13e too

thanks of the reply mate, i hate all the waiting (just dont have the patience :pac:)
    what pissed me off last season was I couldnt watch the midweek games so will diema & cyfra have those games ?

I was looking at alsat for prices on Diema and saw this http://69.46.27.82/~alsatoff/shop/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage-ask.tpl&product_id=246&category_id=118&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1
    16 months become 6 months :(

Diema would also be handy for me and I wouldnt have to buy a mono lnb since its 13e too

Diema 12 months €199 here headshot http://www.tvcorner.com/index.php/cPath/21_97_145

My parents are in bulgaria at the mo how much does a sub cost over there?

glic83 wrote: »
    My parents are in bulgaria at the mo how much does a sub cost over there?

Peanuts I would bet.

See if they can get a prepaid card but be careful its not for 39e unless you have a big dish.

i can get 39e and 16e grand on my 1m dish m8 so shouldnt make much of a difference they own an a partment over there so will be there for the next 5 weeks plenty of time to find out i suppose

Diema 12 months €199 here headshot http://www.tvcorner.com/index.php/cPath/21_97_145

very good price, redout. they have 228 Pl games out of 380, not the worse around I suppose

to sweeten the deal can you recommend a cheap receiver ?

• Advertisement

glic83 wrote: »
    i can get 39e and 16e grand on my 1m dish m8 so shouldnt make much of a difference they own an a partment over there so will be there for the next 5 weeks plenty of time to find out i suppose

Cool - if they have an apartment there then why not just get a legit sub and bring the receiver and card back to Ireland ?

very good price, redout. they have 228 Pl games out of 380, not the worse around I suppose

to sweeten the deal can you recommend a cheap receiver ?

Headshot where did you find out 228 games?

CCcam will run the the bulsat card so a dreambox would do you.

ill ask them when they ring next and find out what the cost is etc

Headshot where did you find out 228 games?

CCcam will run the the bulsat card so a dreambox would do you.

I dont understands this cam stuff at all tbh, was hoping just get a receiver and the card would work in it
    http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=110805

I dont understands this cam stuff at all tbh, was hoping just get a receiver and the card would work in it
    http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=110805

228 is great when you consider that Sky and ESPN combined only totals 138. You are basically getting about 100 extra games so happy days.

They do a deal with a receiver here http://www.tvcorner.com/index.php/cPath/21_97

I think the encryption is Irdeto 2.

228 is great when you consider that Sky and ESPN combined only totals 138. You are basically getting about 100 extra games so happy days.

They do a deal with a receiver here http://www.tvcorner.com/index.php/cPath/21_97

I think the encryption is Irdeto 2.

thank redout, receiver is still slightly expensive but it saves me the trouble I suppose

ive never used tv corner before so are they good

thank redout, receiver is still slightly expensive but it saves me the trouble I suppose

ive never used tv corner before so are they good

That deal aint bad as they are knocking €29 off the receiver as part of the deal.

Try buy it on its own from that site and its an extra €29!

Just google the receiver and see if you can find it cheaper elsewhere - ebay or other sat shops etc.

TVcorner are fine and even though in France they will communicate in English.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 COMPETITOR

The dog on the street knows that Mr Darkman is connected to spiderbox.tv.
    He sourced it from the Far East and had it rebranded .
    The Spiderbox 9000 is a clone of the Multivison 300 HD just like the Eaglebox is a clone of the Dreambox 500.
    I'm surprised Dream Multimedia dont go after him as the Eaglebox is exactly the same internally as a Dm500.
    His Dark Motor is a clone of the Technomate Motor with metal gears.
    The list goes on and on .
    The guy is dodgy as **** .

WHY THE GUY IS DOGGY !???
    Because you Competitor can not rich him....is moving so fast .!?

Just to let you know and the others are reading here ...all Bully think you talking about ME= DARKMAN.

But The thread was about
    soccer for next season

No idea why same members going personal Attack to same members and or certain companies

Or they are Idiots ,,or they have Different Intention ....Competitions....or Jelouse...

NOW for all Members i can Explain bot of 3 versions,....In my not good English...

1. ILLEGAL SPIDERBOX !!!!!!

Spiderbox is same Box like many are In market ...I do not like to nominate all the Brands of the WARLD...Linux or not linux...

All those box are support from Illegality Green Line and third part s/w...

ALL KEYS...SOFT KEYS....PATCHES ,SERVERS and all are Ilegal....But They are in Both sides benifit...

Who watching with it is Ilegal...but get to their Benefit and Members watching FREE TV...That is why been create many forums Satellite...

To create all ways their Members to see Free TV in one way or others...IF no we Create LAW FORUMS....

For me you smell LIKE CAP or Competitor desperado's. then more Genuine Member...

They are many like you in many forums what they do only BLA BLA BLA.

2.Digitalb or Tring !?

Digitalb has drow their 3PM after 6 years ....

DARKMAN was selling Digitalb very very cheap and come in market to help Majority buying Cards for even 100-200 pounds...when in that time Nova Greece or others sells 1000 pound...

It is true after 6 years doing nice this Job...Operator has fail not for DARKMAN FAULT but FAPL has take them To court and take of the FEEDS....

DARKMAN has no access in FAPL and is not his fault they drop for November and after they they Kill Operator Digitalb and if you NOW they loses the rights....

For that is so easy after 6 years dealing Honestly and giving the proper service to every single dealer in UK and many other coutries...people start **** around...Is not Honest gave the fault to darkaman and just tell one side of medaly....No one nominate 6 years...every one nominate just last season......But this not DRAKMAN fault DIGITALB been left Down from FAPL and British telecoms to get the feeds...
    That happens with many Operators they lose rights like ART and Show time ,Canal + and others...
    I do not understand in end of the day people pay less then 200 pound and they still have see Foote and many other channels to digitalb...

I can agree "I disagree with Way Murdock **** Digitalb with FAPL..." the Only fault here is Not DARKMAN but the BIG POWER OF DICTATING thinks of murdock...
    You do not understand we are in same Boat.

NOW about TRING...
    TRING has EPL is in their EPL website...But even them scared to come so much Public because what happens to digitalb can hap pent to then in maybe next season...They have bought for 3 years and they like to go in this way....

This is why tring not doing so much noise and this is why been create TRING PLUS...to put most people out of this cheap business they like to do...

Do not forget in Albania they cost half price No VAT no TAX no other expensive and many people like buy directly...and all those people has left down because Tring has decide to get one way to do this business slow and with professional people...WHo better then DARKMAN could do that ...DARKMAN done that 6 years with digitalb ...This is why other sources Like LJ and others seen their self out of business and have difent interes to sells different cards and they just trying to fake thinks ...But we all Live that to the TIME in 14 AUGUST when you all will see will be FOoty 3 PM only TRING PLUS CARDS..

3. NOW About Spiderbox,Eagle ,TM motors
    1.Spider is coming from KOREA Manufature....Mvission is just OEM branded do not produce no think !
    For more info Go and read more,,,
    Spiderbox is much more better then Mvission on S.w and support...For that Mvission like to use Spiderbox S/w never spiderbox like to use Mvission...
    Mvission are dreaming to have all what spiderbox have...
    The truth is Mvission is producing same manufacture the Spiderbox produce ,but that do not mean they have same think like spider have ..
    But who do those uncomments is Competitor you are showing your real FACE...
    2.Eagle box and dreamultimedia ....Eagle has their own bootloader and own Name own logo awn gift box and OWN imagies...why DMM should care about when they even not produce from 3 years Dem 500!? and what we got from them !>? nothink...But is better this discussion is Linux OPEN SOURCE when DMM ha Son many licenses for it self...
    2.Tm motor metal gear...Darkmotor is copy of TM !
    That mean you are real TM guys competitor and to be so Lier like this is really very Dishonest...
    Darkmotor Metal gear is the fist metal gear in that shape in all the world after Stb manufacture is totally diferent...

The DARKMOTOR is done in TW..from T motion Manufature same when do powerteck but with different materials and stump is done from ALSAT in 2007 Dicember...you can do research in many forums ...

TM metal Gear is only come 3 months ago from Moteck manufacture in TW aswelll....after 3 years MOtek and Technomate have arrived to Copy Darkmotors ,they was going crazy to do that and finally they done it lol 3 years time...

Just to let you know TM do not produce no think ....IS Moteck manufacture who produce and TM has no any exclusivity in IT. any one can Buy ...no one copy of TM but is Beby of Moteck....But that mean your ignorant or you doing by propouse...

I have gave you by facts all what is reality...
    i know you and many others with start ****ting around...But who has Brain understand..

All against Alsat or Darkman come for 3 reason...

1.Ignorants
    2.Jealousy- Racism
    2.Competitors

Alsat and me personally working Hard day and Night in different pleases to gave members to get best product best prices and more channels spend less money even pouting our self in trouble like CAP like YOU...not appreciating to watch free channels but checking legality and illegality !
    is really ridicules..but true,.

14 Of AUGUST we TALK AGAIN .....

time to sit back and get the popcorn

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭Manc-Red

COMPETITOR wrote: »
    WHY THE GUY IS DOGGY !???
    Because you Competitor can not rich him....is moving so fast .!?

Just to let you know and the others are reading here ...all Bully think you talking about ME= DARKMAN.

But The thread was about
    soccer for next season

No idea why same members going personal Attack to same members and or certain companies

Or they are Idiots ,,or they have Different Intention ....Competitions....or Jelouse...

NOW for all Members i can Explain bot of 3 versions,....In my not good English...

1. ILLEGAL SPIDERBOX !!!!!!

Spiderbox is same Box like many are In market ...I do not like to nominate all the Brands of the WARLD...Linux or not linux...

All those box are support from Illegality Green Line and third part s/w...

ALL KEYS...SOFT KEYS....PATCHES ,SERVERS and all are Ilegal....But They are in Both sides benifit...

Who watching with it is Ilegal...but get to their Benefit and Members watching FREE TV...That is why been create many forums Satellite...

To create all ways their Members to see Free TV in one way or others...IF no we Create LAW FORUMS....

For me you smell LIKE CAP or Competitor desperado's. then more Genuine Member...

They are many like you in many forums what they do only BLA BLA BLA.

2.Digitalb or Tring !?

Digitalb has drow their 3PM after 6 years ....

DARKMAN was selling Digitalb very very cheap and come in market to help Majority buying Cards for even 100-200 pounds...when in that time Nova Greece or others sells 1000 pound...

It is true after 6 years doing nice this Job...Operator has fail not for DARKMAN FAULT but FAPL has take them To court and take of the FEEDS....

DARKMAN has no access in FAPL and is not his fault they drop for November and after they they Kill Operator Digitalb and if you NOW they loses the rights....

For that is so easy after 6 years dealing Honestly and giving the proper service to every single dealer in UK and many other coutries...people start **** around...Is not Honest gave the fault to darkaman and just tell one side of medaly....No one nominate 6 years...every one nominate just last season......But this not DRAKMAN fault DIGITALB been left Down from FAPL and British telecoms to get the feeds...
    That happens with many Operators they lose rights like ART and Show time ,Canal + and others...
    I do not understand in end of the day people pay less then 200 pound and they still have see Foote and many other channels to digitalb...

I can agree "I disagree with Way Murdock **** Digitalb with FAPL..." the Only fault here is Not DARKMAN but the BIG POWER OF DICTATING thinks of murdock...
    You do not understand we are in same Boat.

NOW about TRING...
    TRING has EPL is in their EPL website...But even them scared to come so much Public because what happens to digitalb can hap pent to then in maybe next season...They have bought for 3 years and they like to go in this way....

This is why tring not doing so much noise and this is why been create TRING PLUS...to put most people out of this cheap business they like to do...

Do not forget in Albania they cost half price No VAT no TAX no other expensive and many people like buy directly...and all those people has left down because Tring has decide to get one way to do this business slow and with professional people...WHo better then DARKMAN could do that ...DARKMAN done that 6 years with digitalb ...This is why other sources Like LJ and others seen their self out of business and have difent interes to sells different cards and they just trying to fake thinks ...But we all Live that to the TIME in 14 AUGUST when you all will see will be FOoty 3 PM only TRING PLUS CARDS..

3. NOW About Spiderbox,Eagle ,TM motors
    1.Spider is coming from KOREA Manufature....Mvission is just OEM branded do not produce no think !
    For more info Go and read more,,,
    Spiderbox is much more better then Mvission on S.w and support...For that Mvission like to use Spiderbox S/w never spiderbox like to use Mvission...
    Mvission are dreaming to have all what spiderbox have...
    The truth is Mvission is producing same manufacture the Spiderbox produce ,but that do not mean they have same think like spider have ..
    But who do those uncomments is Competitor you are showing your real FACE...
    2.Eagle box and dreamultimedia ....Eagle has their own bootloader and own Name own logo awn gift box and OWN imagies...why DMM should care about when they even not produce from 3 years Dem 500!? and what we got from them !>? nothink...But is better this discussion is Linux OPEN SOURCE when DMM ha Son many licenses for it self...
    2.Tm motor metal gear...Darkmotor is copy of TM !
    That mean you are real TM guys competitor and to be so Lier like this is really very Dishonest...
    Darkmotor Metal gear is the fist metal gear in that shape in all the world after Stb manufacture is totally diferent...

The DARKMOTOR is done in TW..from T motion Manufature same when do powerteck but with different materials and stump is done from ALSAT in 2007 Dicember...you can do research in many forums ...

TM metal Gear is only come 3 months ago from Moteck manufacture in TW aswelll....after 3 years MOtek and Technomate have arrived to Copy Darkmotors ,they was going crazy to do that and finally they done it lol 3 years time...

Just to let you know TM do not produce no think ....IS Moteck manufacture who produce and TM has no any exclusivity in IT. any one can Buy ...no one copy of TM but is Beby of Moteck....But that mean your ignorant or you doing by propouse...

I have gave you by facts all what is reality...
    i know you and many others with start ****ting around...But who has Brain understand..

All against Alsat or Darkman come for 3 reason...

1.Ignorants
    2.Jealousy- Racism
    2.Competitors

Alsat and me personally working Hard day and Night in different pleases to gave members to get best product best prices and more channels spend less money even pouting our self in trouble like CAP like YOU...not appreciating to watch free channels but checking legality and illegality !
    is really ridicules..but true,.

14 Of AUGUST we TALK AGAIN .....
    Hi Buudddy,

Any chance of you calming down & having a beer?

Rattled are we by the truth??

Advertisement