Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

soccer for next season

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 john78

These personal attacks to DARKMAN and Alsat comes from some competitors.
    You can't afford the competition ???
    All products of Alsat are high quality and in normal prices.
    There is economical crisis in the world but probably you don't care ???
    The only problem you have, is to sold your stock, even cheat people......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 COMPETITOR

Manc-Red wrote: »
    Hi Buudddy,

Any chance of you calming down & having a beer?

Rattled are we by the truth??

Yes you are..

You have to know i am Human like any one here and i difend my reputation,is a big comunity trust me ...if some one attack me Dishonest in INTERNET in many sites not like MAN in front and they lieng is more the usual i can can became Nervous and some time lose mind...Min i am MAN i know even to ask sorry if i AM wrong...

But people who attack me without knowing me Personal or knowing the truth they are not Honest or they have diferent Intentions..Simple M8...what tis thread has to do with Darkman and many others over the Net !?
    Looks like becaming a Fun naw to Spam in all forums again Darkman ..!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

What the hell is all this jibba jabba.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭Manc-Red

COMPETITOR wrote: »
    Yes you are..

You have to know i am Human like any one here and i difend my reputation,is a big comunity trust me ...if some one attack me Dishonest in INTERNET in many sites not like MAN in front and they lieng is more the usual i can can became Nervous and some time lose mind...Min i am MAN i know even to ask sorry if i AM wrong...

But people who attack me without knowing me Personal or knowing the truth they are not Honest or they have diferent Intentions..Simple M8...what tis thread has to do with Darkman and many others over the Net !?
    Looks like becaming a Fun naw to Spam in all forums again Darkman ..!

Look I don't care who you ok - You don't say your going to cut my b*lls off then get my respect.

Lots of genuine people are upset the way your forum is run. I was kicked off for nothing over last year with Digitalb's problems. When you say November 1st for 3pms we believed you. Then look what happened, can you not understand why customers & potential Tring subscribers are worried??

Now you name L'js home and threaten me - If you want a truce, I will give you that truce. But attacking people with threats is very bad for your reputation & you done that nobody else.

This is not an attack on A*sat, this is about your behaviour.

Truce??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭carbsy

Minstrel27 wrote: »

lol I was just gonna post the same.Wtf is all this gobble dee gook? haha

• Advertisement

Minstrel27 wrote: »

jibba jabba is just to answer Some jibba jabba Members ..They have not better to offer in any forum, only just doing stupid posts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 107 ✭✭twig

Headshot wrote: »
    time to sit back and get the popcorn

I think thats a fantastic idea :p ill be sure to be here :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭recyclebin

Alright. Settle Down now. We know Manc-Reds feelings towards Darkman/Alsat but do I have to read about it in every satellite forum I go to. (boards, digital spy, ljs, etc etc_)

It seems there is a lot of frustration out there. Hopefully all this bickering will stop when the season starts up and we can talk about facts and not just all this guessing about whats going to happen.

As far as I can see neither side has any proof of what is going to be on Tring or not and we will just have to wait and see.

Look I don't care who you ok - You don't say your going to cut my b*lls off then get my respect.

Lots of genuine people are upset the way your forum is run. I was kicked off for nothing over last year with Digitalb's problems. When you say November 1st for 3pms we believed you. Then look what happened, can you not understand why customers & potential Tring subscribers are worried??

Now you name L'js home and threaten me - If you want a truce, I will give you that truce. But attacking people with threats is very bad for your reputation & you done that nobody else.

This is not an attack on A*sat, this is about your behaviour.

Truce??

Why you do not tell people trusth...WAS LJ nominate my Name fist and it is you says: i am going in forums to spam thinks like offending Me and the Company ...

My Bihaviors are up to certen people haw they bihave it self,...
    Any one will get what they like ...
    If you respect you get respect if you do not ,you don not wait to get respect..
    bolls or not bolls i do not think we have those anyway in this way ...

If you looking for truble you get truble simple is that.

Exactly I completely agree.

• Advertisement

Why you do not tell people trusth...WAS LJ nominate my Name fist and it is you says: i am going in forums to spam thinks like offending Me and the Company ...

My Bihaviors are up to certen people haw they bihave it self,...
    Any one will get what they like ...
    bolls or not bolls i do not think we have those anyway in this way ...

If you looking for truble you get truble simple is that.

I think for your abuse and threatening behavior I deserve an apology.

Then I say no more on the subject

I think for your abuse and threatening behavior I deserve an apology.

Then I say no more on the subject

I do not wait to Gain Respect from YOU, but do not atack and offendig people for no reason and conecting think with years bihand TRY to Move Foward...

You will get "Apologise" if you do so too...do not forget is not been me starting offending in any forum people... be realistik and Honest with your self FIST.....

I never atack any one with No reason..in any forum ..

But live the thinks haw they are for the moment...

let's go back the the TOPIK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,345 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Welcome to boards, mr darkman.

Why the feck do we have that ''attack the post, not the poster rule''. :(

I do not wait to Gain Respect from YOU, but do not atack and offendig people for no reason and conecting think with years bihand TRY to Move Foward...

You will get "Apologise" if you do so too...do not forget is not been me starting offending in any forum people... be realistik and Honest with your self FIST.....

I never atack any one with No reason..in any forum ..

But live the thinks haw they are for the moment...

let's go back the the TOPIK.

Ok Darkman - Lets leave it & say no more.

Can you tell us any new information on Tring & Saturday Football 3pm please.

I think he should apologise to you. He was very rude and threatening to you on lj's forum.
    Also a gift to say sorry.
    No, not the illegal cardsharing gift darkman. Something else.

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    I think he should apologise to you. He was very rude and threatening to you on lj's forum.
    Also a gift to say sorry.
    No, not the illegal cardsharing gift darkman. Something else.

Thanks Oatsey - Really.

I'm going to put a line in the sand with this unless Darkman wants to continue.

Ok Darkman - Lets leave it & say no more.

Can you tell us any new information on Tring & Saturday Football 3pm please.

HE get Publicly my APOLOGISE ...if that can do calm many people here...and becuse with you i do not have nothink personal ..Ininternet people can misunderstend each others.

NAW about TRING ..

Tring will have 8 Matches Only a WEEK....this is come from British Telecom Feeds...

Mean This week will 4 matches no 3 PM and 4 matches 3PM...This is the last news..
    the mathes with be in .

Tring Sport - Sport +1
    Tring Shqip - Sport +2
    3Plus - Sport +3
    Knali 7- Sport +4

if need it
    SCAN TV- Sport +5

This will be only To My cards....not Cards from Albania...this is why tring do not gave much Information...

HE get Publicly my APOLOGISE ...if that can do calm many people here...and becuse with you i do not have nothink personal ..Ininternet people can misunderstend each others.

NAW about TRING ..

Tring will have 8 Matches Only a WEEK....this is come from British Telecom Feeds...

Mean This week will 4 matches no 3 PM and 4 matches 3PM...This is the last news..
    the mathes with be in .

Tring Sport - Sport +1
    Tring Shqip - Sport +2
    3Plus - Sport +3
    Knali 7- Sport +4

if need it
    SCAN TV- Sport +5

This will be only To My cards....not Cards from Albania...this is why tring do not gave much Information...
    Thank You.

I'm a good man Darkman, Maybe this just get out of control.

Regards

and another progect i Work with tring operatir is IP TV ,,,,soon will be even Box Ip TV with EPL, too...

Soon even In Spiderbox with the package you Love ..TELE 2...not from Visat but Thorn ...For 3PM. All for Free including.....

and another progect i Work with tring operatir is IP TV ,,,,soon will be even Box Ip TV with EPL, too...

Soon even In Spiderbox with the package you Love ..TELE 2...not from Visat but Thorn ...For 3PM. All for Free including.....

Can I have one for free Darkman :D

Looks brilliant, hey I've given you stick in the past but this stuff is the future.

• Advertisement

I'm free for any beta testing ;).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,613 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

can someone explain this for the likes me that no nothing about this sort of stuff :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

can someone explain this for the likes me that no nothing about this sort of stuff :o

Its satellite tv through the internet but you obviously do not need a dish.

IPTV. Just connect your box to the internet and you get the channels you oay for when buying. No satellite dish needed.

I think that's what it means.

^ what redout said. I'm slow at typing :p.

That will be even with Operator License ..From Tring...To make clear for some one.,,,

That will be even with Operator License ..From Tring...To make clear for some one.,,,

What is the minimum broadband speed on one of them babies?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,613 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

will Tring be going down the High Definition route any time soon

What is the minimum broadband speed on one of them babies?

Min Will be 2-5 MB... but some time depend of the channels ,to be sure to have always good picture you need 5 Mb...

Min Will be 2-5 MB... but some time depend of the channels ,to be sure to have always good picture you need 5 Mb...

Will this be the start of the end for satellite Tv in your opinion?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Will this be the start of the end for satellite Tv in your opinion?
    It's not going to be the end for satellite TV for a long time IMO. Not in this country anyway where broadband isn't exactly brilliant.
    I'd doubt too many would have the necessary broadband speeds here for it to work reliably (maybe UK has better broadband?), unless maybe you're being fed from a fibre network?

Advertisement