Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HP & the Deathly Hallows Official Trailer

Options
  • 29-06-2010 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭

The Deathly Hallows trailer be here, for your excitement and viewing pleasure:

I've watched it five times now and I'm still getting shivers down my spine. I can't wait until November :pac:

Edit: New, extended trailer available here: http://www.harrypotter.com/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭uppishhauk

wow
    its going to be a long 5 months lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Wow.
    I can't wait :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭JohnnyRyan99

Im gay for this trailer!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,923 ✭✭✭✭Basq

That's a damn fine trailer it must be said!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Jessibelle

I don't even like Harry Potter and I want to see it!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭baktag

I've just watched the trailer. first time to see it
    I just cant wait to see the film, the films just keep getting better and better

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Emma Watson in 3D. Am I the only one thinking that?

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭baktag

Professor McGonagle always interested me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Looking good! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Looking quite epic it must be said. I love Fienne's delivery of Harry Potter...the boy who lived...come to die.

It definitely looks encouraging, here's hoping they use the two parts to ensure that nothing is cut out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Kevski

It has to be said - this poster looks fairly epic!

dhonesheet.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭DualBladez

looks epic guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I. Wanna. See. It. Now!
    *sobs*

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Looking quite epic it must be said. I love Fienne's delivery of Harry Potter...the boy who lived...come to die.

It definitely looks encouraging, here's hoping they use the two parts to ensure that nothing is cut out.
    Totes agree! I want as much detail as possible: the longer, the better!
    Kevski wrote: »
    It has to be said - this poster looks fairly epic!

dhonesheet.jpg
    That is fab! I do love the line "It all ends here". Sends shivers down my spine!

/pedant
    I wish they'd say "Deathly Hallows", not HP7. Took up too much space on the poster perhaps. I'd still prefer the proper name, though.
    /pedant
    :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Hermione* wrote: »
    /pedant
    I wish they'd say "Deathly Hallows", not HP7. Took up too much space on the poster perhaps. I'd still prefer the proper name, though.
    /pedant
    :o

I agree, use the full title. I suspect they were going for the minimalist approach on that poster though. Really cool image though, I love subtle posters like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭soups05

i did not know they were making it in 3D :eek::eek:

thanks for the info :D

soups05 wrote: »

....*slobbers*... Hermoine in 3d :D

soups05 wrote: »

I did not realise it was in 3d, either, until I read your post :eek: Obviously, I did not read the small print!
    Leeg17 wrote: »
    ....*slobbers*... Hermoine in 3d :D
    Nooo, the Battle of Hogwarts in 3D!!!:D

Yes, because that's why I've gone to the last 6 movies ;)

It shall be epic though. Can't say I'm looking forward to it 100%, I don't want the series to end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Niallwithaz

Trailer and poster are fairly spoilerific if you haven't read the books.
    Looks awesome though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭RoRoCullen

Ron DMC wrote: »
    Emma Watson in 3D. Am I the only one thinking that?

Its all about Rupert Grint in 3D!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Yes, because that's why I've gone to the last 6 movies ;)

It shall be epic though. Can't say I'm looking forward to it 100%, I don't want the series to end.

It will be very sad for it to all be over, it was bad enough finishing reading the Deathly Hallows *tear* but we always had the movies to keep it alive.

Very much looking forward to seeing these two movies though, saw the trailor in the cinema and it just looks so awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

I'm concerned about this scene. From the trailers so far it appear more like a dual with nobody else around. Albeit they have lengthened that final fight to make it more cinematic, it would be disappointing if nobody else was around. The whole atmosphere of that last battle is everyone coming together to fight.

Cathooo wrote: »
    It will be very sad for it to all be over, it was bad enough finishing reading the Deathly Hallows *tear* but we always had the movies to keep it alive.

Very much looking forward to seeing these two movies though, saw the trailor in the cinema and it just looks so awesome!
    Ooh, I have yet to see the trailker in the cinema! Even though I've been about four times this month. I might keep going to films until I do :pac:
    I felt the same reading Deathly Hallows; having the films to look forward to kinda took the edge off the sadness!
    GodlessM wrote: »
    I'm concerned about this scene. From the trailers so far it appear more like a dual with nobody else around. Albeit they have lengthened that final fight to make it more cinematic, it would be disappointing if nobody else was around. The whole atmosphere of that last battle is everyone coming together to fight.
    I doubt they'd do away with the battle scene: it would be too much of a deviation from the book to do so.
    Extended trailer available here suggests that there will be a big battle scene.

We'll have to wait til 2011 though to see the Battle of Hogwarts on screen! :eek::(

Saw the extended trailer already. It hasn't been very reassuring; both instances of Harry facing Voldemort at the school are in total solitude and they are even fighting out in the courtyard instead of in the Great Hall surrounded by the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Ooh, I have yet to see the trailker in the cinema! Even though I've been about four times this month. I might keep going to films until I do :pac:
    I felt the same reading Deathly Hallows; having the films to look forward to kinda took the edge off the sadness! I doubt they'd do away with the battle scene: it would be too much of a deviation from the book to do so.
    Extended trailer available here suggests that there will be a big battle scene.

We'll have to wait til 2011 though to see the Battle of Hogwarts on screen! :eek::(

I dunno if they put the same trailors with films but it was when I went to see Inception that I saw the trailor :D

I dunno if they put the same trailors with films but it was when I went to see Inception that I saw the trailor :D

Nah trailers are separate reels shown by the cinema themselves.

Saw the extended trailer already. It hasn't been very reassuring; both instances of Harry facing Voldemort at the school are in total solitude and they are even fighting out in the courtyard instead of in the Great Hall surrounded by the others.
    There's also a scene where you see hundreds of people running towards what I assume to be Hogwarts. Can't see I'm unduly worried myself - I think the trailers look great.
    Thanks Cathoo! Damn being late for Inception.:D
    Nah trailers are separate reels shown by the cinema themselves.
    You'd think though the Harry Potter trailer would be one of the more popular to show though?! I mean, I saw a trailer for Knight and Day in Jan or Feb, and God knows there's no shortage of advertising for Harry Potter films!

Actually, thinking about it, I wouldn't be surprised if there's another trailer in the cinema next month!

There's also a scene where you see hundreds of people running towards what I assume to be Hogwarts.

Yes but that's the initial battle; remember for the main battle they stroll into the school with Harry's body.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

Thats a pretty cool trailer . ..

Advertisement