Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile contacts from Hero to iphone

Options
  • 29-06-2010 1:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

How do I go about transferring all my Hero contacts to an iphone 3gs ? Cheers in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

I think you can sync them with your google contacts and then add your google as an exchange account on the iPhone using google sync?

That is what I did (in reverse) going nokia -> android.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

nereid wrote: »
    I think you can sync them with your google contacts and then add your google as an exchange account on the iPhone using google sync?

That is what I did (in reverse) going nokia -> android.

Ah, great stuff. I already have synced to google so it should be easy. Just been looking at my contacts on gmail and it also appears that you can save them in vcard or outlook csv format.

No need to export. Set up google sync on the iPhone and tell it to get your contacts.

I don't know if you are a Mac person, but the Apple Addressbook can sync with this too if you prefer to manage it that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Cheers - done and done. Didnt expect it to be that easy!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,238 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Will google Sync work with Sony Ericsson Phones?

• Advertisement

Tusky wrote: »
    Cheers - done and done. Didnt expect it to be that easy!
    Neither did I, but was pleasantly surprised. Easier to edit the contacts on the google contacts page than on the phone too.
    Will google Sync work with Sony Ericsson Phones?
    Depends on the OS, but if it is Symbian or Android it should work. check the link above for FAQ's.

Advertisement