Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballynahinch Rabbitohs V Fermanagh Redskins

Options
  • 29-06-2010 2:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Ulster Final,looking forward to seeing these sides in action in the RLI play-offs with the best of Leinster and Munster.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 billy slater

dont think that the winners of ulster go into the playoffs. ulster is on its own this year for some reason i think. correct me if im wrong but thats what i heard

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭kellco88

Ulster are part of the play offs they were on their own last year but the winner will go through to the All Ireland Play offs this year.

Question is who will join them?

Carlow and the Titans possibly although the Exiles are a good outside shot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 billy slater

where have u got info ulster team in playoffs cos i heard that was scrapped. also there is the opportunity for shocks as the student four nations tournament is on in the middle of leinster semi final and final week. seems like poor planning as the most important part of season and some team will be missing at least 4 players during that week and then expected to play 5 games in a week. 2 for club and 3 for students. your right about the exiles though, they are a longshot

Advertisement