Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P.....g rain in Adelaide!

Options
  • 29-06-2010 2:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Lashing down here. Delighted as it's good for the plants and SA needs all the water it can get. Reminds me of home as well. Glad to hear the weather is so good over there at the moment. Well deserved after the winter. By the way, anybody from Adelaide on here? Hardly ever mentioned and it has it's positives for those with families???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

I enjoy being grumpy in the rain I can’t even complain about it over here as everyone says "yea but we need it." I miss having a good moan about the rain! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Doc wrote: »
    I enjoy being grumpy in the rain I can’t even complain about it over here as everyone says "yea but we need it." I miss having a good moan about the rain! ;)

Move to Wellington then. :) It's done nothing but rain here for the last 6 weeks and everyone has reached moaning capacity. It's worse then at home at this stage. How can so much water fall out of the sky?

If I hear the words "water shortage" this summer I'll scream.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭FreeAnd..

watna wrote: »
    Move to Wellington then. :) It's done nothing but rain here for the last 6 weeks and everyone has reached moaning capacity. It's worse then at home at this stage. How can so much water fall out of the sky?

If I hear the words "water shortage" this summer I'll scream.

Amen...

Advertisement