Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kissy ouch

Options
  • 29-06-2010 2:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

hey, i jst got my lip pierced and i was wondering if it' be ok 2 kiss my gf without geting an infection from the durty whor3 !!!!!??? :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Pierced Off

NutHuger wrote: »
    hey, i jst got my lip pierced and i was wondering if it' be ok 2 kiss my gf without geting an infection from the durty whor3 !!!!!??? :(
    Only you know how dirty she can be!
    Providing she has no infections/ cuts around her own mouth and she's healthy, it shouldn't be a problem. Just be sensible, although I recommend using a mouthwash as often as possible if you come into contact with "foreign objects". Also, don't let her bite on your balls, as that hurts!

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭pajodublin

even though i thanked it i just have to say
    Probably my favourite First post ever!!

Well done (and lip rings kick ass, wait til it heals and she'll love you kissing her lips ;) )

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

your piercer should have advised you on this. do what your piercer told you to do.

I suspect your piercer told you not to, and you are looking for us to tell you its no big deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

Also, don't let her bite on your balls, as that hurts!

She already did, that's why his nut is huger :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Also, don't let her bite on your balls, as that hurts!

Nothing worse :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Pierced Off

your piercer should have advised you on this. do what your piercer told you to do.

I suspect your piercer told you not to, and you are looking for us to tell you its no big deal.
    It depends on where he got pierced. When most people say "lip", they mean labret, in which case, once you don't go out with someone who drools like a bull mastiff, a kiss is fine. If however it's a vertical labret or anything else that will be in direct contact with another persons mouth, then it's proceed with caution. Life doesn't have to stop because a persons been pierced, common sense must just prevail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 NutHuger

he never said if i couldnt, i did get a page that said avoid bodily fluids..guess i wont be feasting on my gf for a while....sucks to be her :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 NutHuger

It depends on where he got pierced. When most people say "lip", they mean labret, in which case, once you don't go out with someone who drools like a bull mastiff, a kiss is fine. If however it's a vertical labret or anything else that will be in direct contact with another persons mouth, then it's proceed with caution. Life doesn't have to stop because a persons been pierced, common sense must just prevail.

is a labret one thats in the center of your mouth? mines to the right hand side?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

NutHuger wrote: »
    is a labret one thats in the center of your mouth? mines to the right hand side?

Labret piercing is *usually* just done with a stud, and it's through the middle of the area between the lip and the chin. Example

A vertical labret is one where there is a curved barbell that goes in at the same point as a normal labret (or similar position) and comes out through the top of the lower lip. Example

Advertisement