Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EPA Pool Rules (European)

• 29-06-2010 3:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭

Hi all, probably a very long shot but I'm looking for a proper set of EPA or old European Rules which states that when my opponent fouls and I am on the black I have two shots.

Bear in mind my opponent is used to playing rules of "no back table, follow last ball". I just beat him 10-0 and he's upset because he thinks in European rules there is only one shot on the black, this is not true as I've played European rules for years.

If anyone has a copy, and I stress I need it printed that basically states I have two shots. Thanks in advance.

*can find the rules just not this specific one.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Might have it after all, although my buddy knowing him will try and weasel his way out of it by calling this vague, however I will go all the way with this as it's extremely important!
    6. PENALTY FOLLOWING ANY FOUL

1. Following any foul the offending player loses their next visit to the table, giving their opponent two consecutive visits to the table

I think I highlighted the most important part. Not sure if it stresses the fact that it's two visits no matter what.

Advertisement