Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well done to the Cowen Hecklers!!!

Options
  • 29-06-2010 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭

1224273556065_1.jpg

I heard recordings of Brian Cowen being heckled in Limerick on Newstalk yesterday on the 5pm News Bulletin and there is an entertaining News article here.

- In a nutshell what happened was that despite his horrible track record, staggeringly low popularity etc. Brian Cowen was in Limerick yesterday to pose, posture, take staged photos and convince People he was something other than the Head Gobshíte of a large collection of Junior Gobshítes.

The day was saved however when the amateur dramatics were thankfully overshadowed by People who had the character, moral fibre and sense of justice required to tackle our Government on their shameful behaviour - In this case with respect to massive cutbacks in funding for respite care.

I firmly believe that the Public at large has a duty to similarly contribute to any Fianna Fail or Green Party public event, engagement, announcement or meeting - Spanners in the spin if you like........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Raiser wrote: »
    1224273556065_1.jpg

The lads faces say it all.. the kid in black is looking at him as if to say "I cant believe what you idiots in Dublin have done to our country" the kid in yellow obviously wants to hurt him and the other fella is thinking "look at ya with your head that just finished graising you have some cheek (chins)"!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Stab*City wrote: »
    The lads faces say it all.. the kid in black is looking at him as if to say "I cant believe what you idiots in Dublin have done to our country" the kid in yellow obviously wants to hurt him and the other fella is thinking "look at ya with your head that just finished graising you have some cheek (chins)"!

The kid is yellow looks like he just figured out that his United top looks like a hi-vis vest. :D

Might be the shock he needs to cast off that evil team. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Kess73 wrote: »
    The kid is yellow looks like he just figured out that his United top looks like a hi-vis vest. :D

Might be the shock he needs to cast off that evil team. ;)

Also the kid in yellow could be "using the force" in an attempt to make the porker spontaneously combust!!

Nice Run-DMC tshirt on the fella in black..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Villa Limerick

nah the kid in the yellow definetly wants to batter him thats the "gonna take the lone parents of my ma are ya! "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

do they wanna batter him???? most likely

do they know who he is?? most likely not

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Jambo221

Well done?? Surely there are better things to celebrate than a crowd of people causing an inconvenience during a bs public appearance.
    I'm hardly a fan of Cowen, but this isn't what I'd call paving the way toward change :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭wylo

Its important he has protests constantly bombarded in him at every opportunity, your either a FF supporter or you have little clue about the damage that Government are doing to this country.
    Rolling eyes dont make that statement any more clever btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Jambo221 wrote: »
    Well done?? Surely there are better things to celebrate than a crowd of people causing an inconvenience during a bs public appearance.
    I'm hardly a fan of Cowen, but this isn't what I'd call paving the way toward change :rolleyes:

Who mentioned celebrations? You don't seem to have considered the realities of how Politicians will always posture and make massive pretences while being photographed beside "positive" news stories and avoid any criticism that is being levelled at them.

The only time they are ever criticised in Public is generally when they agree to appear on a TV program as a favour to its Production Team and in return they will agree to answer certain questions and its all staged to a massive extent.

- Anyway, lets all have a sit around and quietly think about just how far a passive, subdued, meek, unquestioning approach to what is happening in this Country is going to get us as our corrupt, inefficient, aimless Politicians only seek to make themselves rich in retirement at the expense of all of us ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

Raiser wrote: »
    1224273556065_1.jpg

I heard recordings of Brian Cowen being heckled in Limerick on Newstalk yesterday on the 5pm News Bulletin and there is an entertaining News article here.

- In a nutshell what happened was that despite his horrible track record, staggeringly low popularity etc. Brian Cowen was in Limerick yesterday to pose, posture, take staged photos and convince People he was something other than the Head Gobshíte of a large collection of Junior Gobshítes.

The day was saved however when the amateur dramatics were thankfully overshadowed by People who had the character, moral fibre and sense of justice required to tackle our Government on their shameful behaviour - In this case with respect to massive cutbacks in funding for respite care.

I firmly believe that the Public at large has a duty to similarly contribute to any Fianna Fail or Green Party public event, engagement, announcement or meeting - Spanners in the spin if you like........

totally agree fair play to the hecklers,
    ps : If the first kid got some botox in the lips and goggles he could be cowen junior

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭mr j tayto

the kid in yellow obviously wants to hurt him. :D:D:D Brilliant!!

Anyway, lets all have a sit around and quietly think about just how far a passive, subdued, meek, unquestioning approach to what is happening in this Country is going to get us as our corrupt, inefficient, aimless Politicians only seek to make themselves rich in retirement at the expense of all of us +1.

Well done lads.

• Advertisement
Advertisement