Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fr Vincent Twomey, Irish Times

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭DubArk

DubArk wrote: »
    Bottom line … who gives a flying Fu*k what Fr Vincent Twomey thinks! He and his imaginary friend are out dated and in line for redundancy.

Can’t wait till every church in Ireland is converted into trendy restaurants, night clubs or apartments! I’m might bye one and live there with my Partner!!!

I wasn’t the slightest upset by the article if anything it made me laugh… bring it on! :D:D:D

Bye bye Fr Vincent!! The rest of the world has left you behind…. :P

I know exactly how id do the bed room
    conversion1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 68,704 ✭✭✭✭L1011

If they were asked to photograph a gay civil partnership, and they said "sorry, I actually have a moral issue with that, but I can give you the number of another great photographer who regularly does these events", then they would get the pants sued off them in court.

Pretty much anyone in the wedding business is going to have to be very carefully pro-civil partnership once they come in.

...just as any service provider has to be carefully pro-following-the-law in every sector.

Advertisement