Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someplace that sells Trunkis Luggage in dublin

Options
  • 29-06-2010 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Hello

Just pondering for some advice, I am up in dublin at the weekend and well I was suppose to travel to wicklow to collect some of this kids trunki pull along luggage bags but now I cant as I wont have my own car so I was thinking there must be soem place in Dublin that sells them. Would anyone know where they could be got at a reasonable price...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭goosie2005

HI i have seen them in the art and hobby shop in the Jervis Centre and the bag shop opposite the liffey st entrance to M&S. i got mine on amazon, free delivery if you spend over €25.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

hi goosie thank you.. I think i may have found a great place online that will deliver to a friends in dublin for me ibagsit they are called they have them for €32 which isnt bad compared to Cork...Thanks for the info though if it doesnt work out i know where to go

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Just incase this compay Ibagsit is great...So nice to deal with...I only enquired about the bags yesterday and I already have them delvired to dublin today in perfect condition..I got two cases one fancy and one normal €74 bargin...

Would highly recommend them

Advertisement