Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Looking for a room for a few days each week

Options
  • 29-06-2010 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭

I'm living in Kilkenny and I've been offered a new job in Dublin, which requires me to be in Dublin for 3 or 4 nights each week. In terms of accommodation I'd ideally prefer a pay as you stay arrangement, rather than paying rent on a monthly basis. Apart from B&B's is anyone aware of such accommodation in the Dublin area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

PM Sent - might be able to help

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

If you rent a room out for a few days a week, you most likely won't be able to leave stuff there. If doing a lot of travel, that may get annoying after a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

the_syco wrote: »
    If you rent a room out for a few days a week, you most likely won't be able to leave stuff there. If doing a lot of travel, that may get annoying after a while.

ah thats why I replied :D

I've a spare room which is completely empty bar the furniture - I'd be willing to do a nightly rate to a tenant that wouldn't be there 24/7. I need my weekends to do assigments and study for college, so would suit me down to the ground.
    Also wouldn't mind them leaving stuff there as long as they didn't get annoyed if I had guests staying "in their room" the nights they weren't booked in.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement