Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silver Cross 3D

• 29-06-2010 10:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 266 ✭✭

Hi there,
    A friend of mine purchased this buggy and matching car seat for her 1st baby due in November.
    After reading a few reviews of it online she is now unsure of her decision.
    Anyone here any views in this buggy??
    Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 205 ✭✭Brainz

myself and my partner were looking at this but we felt there was better value in the beep by baby elegence so opted to get this - 3d has good reviews and bad reviews but it seems a good buggy and travel system !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

Hi

I got this buggy for my son minus the car seat. Its a grand sturdy little buggy and lovely and snug. I did find my son grew out of the pram part fairly quickly though as its not very big. When its turned into a stroller its lovely and comfy and easy to wheel :)

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭hacked

To be honest with you...the pram parts on pretty much all buggy's aren't nearly big enough, and you'll have the same problem with nearly all of them.

Also, when it comes to buying a buggy you just have to make a descision and stick with it. My baby is 15 weeks and when I wsa looking for a buggy and I made the mistake of looking at reviews. Every single buggy out there will get good and bad reviews.

In the end I went and just bought one I liked and found on sale, and didn't once look up a review. It's worked great for me so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 snotser1

Hi i have a two year old & i bought the silver cross 3d when she was born. Thought it was a great buggy. The pram part is great for when the baby is very young, letting them lie flat when they need to. The buggy is nice & cosy for them & folds up nice & neat. I walk a lot so it was a nice sturdy buggy for my daily 3 mile walk. Its still in great condition ready for the next one!!

Advertisement