Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nissan Qashqie 09 Model

• 29-06-2010 11:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭

Whats the difference between NIssan Qashqie 09 model in 10 Model.

Garages doign offers on brand 09 models, so wondering if they are good deals or not.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Some will be used by soccer moms in '09, some will be used by soccer moms in '10.

That's about it really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

So basically no difference between the models?

09 model is brand new so will look at that so.

Thanks for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Bodhan

It's a mid life make over, happens to all cars about 3-5 years into it's cycle. The dealers want rid of the 2009 one because it looks different, you can expect the same from Ford dealers on the Mondeo soon too.
    It's a good car, best in 2.0ltr diesel for pulling power.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭bazzachazza

Best bet is to ask several dealers for quotes on the Qashqai.

They are as common as muck so I'm sure you will get a good deal somewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,338 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

This is the 2009 MY Qashqie:
    Nissan%2BQashqai.jpg

This is the 2010 MY Qashqie:
    lb_1241%20nissan%20qashqai%20f2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Stevie Dakota

Whatever about the styling, work was done to reduce noise with new window seals and what not. I would certainly hold out for a facelift if possible.

"The Qashqai’s modifications are clearly emphasizing comfort and responsiveness. To reduce noise and vibration, more insulation material was added. In particular, the front window seal was changed to limit the noise.

When it comes to its appearance, the car was given a restyled front end, including new bonnet, front bumper, wings, grille and headlamps. The only changes that can be observed on the rear are an aerodynamic tweak to reduce drag and revised light lenses.

The dials were changed to make them easier to read. The footwell now has lights and storage areas have been extended."

Advertisement