Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CoD Black Ops

Options
  • 29-06-2010 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

So, what are your hopes for the new CoD game due release in November?

Since it's Treyarch and with the huge popularity of Nazi Zombies, do you think they will put in something similar or something even better?

I for one hope they don't create a Modern Warfail 2 like Infinity Ward, though I still enjoy CoD 4 a lot.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I hope it has proper servers on pc. I availed of my free copy of mw2 (came with 5850) and it is basically a console game ported to pc. The matchmaking is a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Mithrid wrote: »
    Nazi Zombies

Russkie werewolves? Viet Cong vampires?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

I hope it has proper servers on pc. I availed of my free copy of mw2 (came with 5850) and it is basically a console game ported to pc. The matchmaking is a joke.

I think I remember reading that it will have dedicated servers.
    I enjoyed the Multiplayer in World at War more than MW2 so I'll defo be picking up Black Ops.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Once that comes of MW2 is going in the bin.

Dedicated servers alone makes Black Ops better in my eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Proper Dedicated servers - with access to server side files, allowing for Mods, Custom Maps, Competitive Matchmaking Mods etc.

Anything else is a bonus.

In an ideal world I'd love vehicles etc like BF2, or even the tank/jeep warfare from COD:UO , but its not really the COD way anymore.

That'll come along with BF3

• Advertisement
Advertisement